🏈Center v Jefferson

FlowJack

Center v Jefferson  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who remains undefeated?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/07/2018 at 11:30 PM

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Apparently Jeffy has not 1, but 2 RBs better than anything y’all got. Lol

Ok so this is getting turned into a side show now. Both are very good backs no doubt. They’re “among” the best in east Texas and fortunately they both play for Jefferson. Who cares if they’re the best, just keep averaging 14-15 yards per carry and their work will speak for itself! 

1 minute ago, Dawg665 said:

Ok so this is getting turned into a side show now. Both are very good backs no doubt. They’re “among” the best in east Texas and fortunately they both play for Jefferson. Who cares if they’re the best, just keep averaging 14-15 yards per carry and their work will speak for itself! 

See, I can respect that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

Sho nuff, good on ya mate. I can dig it.

1 hour ago, THEDAWGPOUND75657 said:

See this is so funny to me cause yall no nothing about these players yall are talking about D.Black is a beast yall thinking back up lol like i said we really dont play alot of our players both ways cause of the depth we have at each position all Tybo do is special teams and running back. D. is special teams and starting corner back with the talent Tybo has no need to play D. Black both ways but with Tybo being injured D has to carry the load if he was not on Defense he would be the tarting back we play Atlanta you will see...

Hahaha we have sophomores faster then every kid y’all have. King is gunna show y’all what a real RB looks like. Sorry people i don’t like seeing people in denial.

4 hours ago, RiderMan said:

Thats all that matters

Honestly no, it doesnt even matter lol. District is all that matters til playoffs. And while Jasper is going to be the winner of that district, Center is a definite shoe in for 2nd. That district is horrible except for the top 2.

Just now, Eagle8 said:

Honestly no, it doesnt even matter lol. District, now that matters. And while Jasper is going to be the winner of that district, Center is a definite shoe in for 2nd. That district is horrible except for the top 2.

He said he’s done talking to you till Tatum catch a W. 600 yards and no W and y’all calling Jefferson choke artists 😂

Just now, Racer55 said:

He said he’s done talking to you till Tatum catch a W. 600 yards and no W and y’all calling Jefferson choke artists 😂

I been betting on Jefferson for a decade. They are loaded every year, and every year they underachieve. I aint bettin on them anymore lol.

4 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

I been betting on Jefferson for a decade. They are loaded every year, and every year they underachieve. I aint bettin on them anymore lol.

Jefferson has an entire new coaching staff. There's only one coach that is there during the last decade. Different coaching staff different times.

• Thanks 1