Week 1: Spring Hill vs. #9 Gladewater

BearFan13

Who ya got?   

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/31/2019 at 12:30 AM

33 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Possibly a little. Not sure if we are as good as PG and that’s not a knock against our team just that they will be a real force this year I think. 

Them PG boys gonna be looking for some revenge... we played them tough last year but I’d be lying if I didn’t say some things just went our way that night 

13 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Possibly a little. Not sure if we are as good as PG and that’s not a knock against our team just that they will be a real force this year I think. 

I'm not sure we are as good as anybody yet -- tonight will be my first time seeing the Bears this season.... Cant wait!

Gladewater will go far into the playoffs this year, that you can bet on for sure! This game tonight will be a good one! I'm hoping for Spring Hill to come out strong in the first half and to keep it going into the second half as well! Gladewater is one of the best teams in East Texas, and they'll be tough to beat, especially at home! 

33 minutes ago, Panther89 said:

Gladewater will go far into the playoffs this year, that you can bet on for sure! This game tonight will be a good one! I'm hoping for Spring Hill to come out strong in the first half and to keep it going into the second half as well! Gladewater is one of the best teams in East Texas, and they'll be tough to beat, especially at home! 

If they make the playoffs. 

They got juggernauts like Winnsboro, Sabine and WO in the way. 

• LOL! 2

Just now, BearFan13 said:

Well there goes that. For what it’s worth SH drove down the field in first drive and overthrew a TD. Second series resulted in interception. Third fake punt

Wow! Just goes to show ya, anything can happen...