👍🏻Aggies 2021 Thread👍🏻

Stoney

14 hours ago, Stoney said:

Do we still think he’s leaving? 😂

I, for one, never thought he was.  I do think LSU still is/has called him.  But that ship sailed the moment he left Florida State.  On to Aranda, who is now being pursued by USC... which, I believe, leads him signing another lucrative extension with Baylor when its all said and done.... UNLESS, HE WANTS to go back to Baton Rouge.

10 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

I, for one, never thought he was.  I do think LSU still is/has called him.  But that ship sailed the moment he left Florida State.  On to Aranda, who is now being pursued by USC... which, I believe, leads him signing another lucrative extension with Baylor when its all said and done.... UNLESS, HE WANTS to go back to Baton Rouge.

I have no skins in the game but if I were LSU, Aranda would be high on my list. He’s a done a good job with Baylor. You give him LSU’s resources, a OC and he could turn things around.

8 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I have no skins in the game but if I were LSU, Aranda would be high on my list. He’s a done a good job with Baylor. You give him LSU’s resources, a OC and he could turn things around.

And he's actually got a good offense at baylor right now. Its clear he's not one of those muschamp level elite DC type HCs that can never seem to get a offense together. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, topher805 said:

Elko a candidate for any of these openings?

I do not think initially. If they swing and miss on their top guys it's possible but doubtful. 

I get the feeling just based on the class he's bringing in and his family situation he's probably back for at least 1 year. 

33 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Nope. He was recruiting Le'Veon #### Moss!

That's a good #### player and a solid #### pickup. 

Censor doing it's work?

That RB room is stout. If we could just talk the play caller into flipping the script on 42 passes and 27 rushes.

48 minutes ago, Stoney said:

That RB room is stout. If we could just talk the play caller into flipping the script on 42 passes and 27 rushes.

I really want to see where this room is next year. Spiller leaves and Achane is clear number 1. But who is 2 and 3? Some really good players so I'm curious who rises to the top. 

1 hour ago, WETSU said:

I really want to see where this room is next year. Spiller leaves and Achane is clear number 1. But who is 2 and 3? Some really good players so I'm curious who rises to the top. 

You have Amari Daniels. LJ Johnson. Got Moss coming in. Hubbard, Crownover and the running back from Georgia (TRBFG.) Not sure if they stick around or not. He might get some snaps at RB but he’s supposed to be the next Ainias but faster is the Yulkeith Brown kid. That’s a big comparison.

7 minutes ago, Stoney said:

You have Amari Daniels. LJ Johnson. Got Moss coming in. Hubbard, Crownover and the running back from Georgia (TRBFG.) Not sure if they stick around or not. He might get some snaps at RB but he’s supposed to be the next Ainias but faster is the Yulkeith Brown kid. That’s a big comparison.

I am not at all concerned about that position thats for sure. 

3 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I am not at all concerned about that position thats for sure. 

There’s some question marks but no real glaring concerns about next years team. O-line should be good. Healthy King. Weigman learning the system. Defense is losing some leaders but has a ton of young talent coming up.

• Mr. P locked this topic