Week Five: Longview at Lancaster

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (3-1, 1-0) vs Lancaster Tigers (1-3, 0-1)  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Lancaster in a close one
    • Lancaster in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/23/2023 at 12:00 AM

1 hour ago, kingwolf said:

I expect this game to be pretty physical for Longview. I am honestly hoping for the Lobos to build a lead early and get the starters our healthy. Lancaster has the team to upset us but doubt it will happen. 

We got nothing our defense is dog water 

• LOL! 1

17 hours ago, kingwolf said:

I expect this game to be pretty physical for Longview. I am honestly hoping for the Lobos to build a lead early and get the starters our healthy. Lancaster has the team to upset us but doubt it will happen. 

Hoping we continue making them turn it over like they have been all season. One thing we haven’t done much so far is create turnovers. If we get one or two, I really think it won’t be that close. 

Their speed will always worry me but just to have to hope to contain it. 

Manage emotions and get out of their healthy and with a W.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Hoping we continue making them turn it over like they have been all season. One thing we haven’t done much so far is create turnovers. If we get one or two, I really think it won’t be that close. 

Their speed will always worry me but just to have to hope to contain it. 

Manage emotions and get out of their healthy and with a W.

There’s a reason why teams like reedy beat them in playoffs..the coaching is junior high level, at best.

On 9/17/2023 at 12:49 PM, NODAYSOFFTX said:

I think we are giving Lancaster too much grace right now. They are not a playoff team right now. but I know Tyler and lufkin gotta show they can beat them which I think both of us can. 

my projections for now. 

1. Longview

2. Forney

3. Tyler

4. McKinney North

5. Lufkin

6. Lancaster

7. West Mesquite

8. North Mesquite

Nah Lancaster still good they lost to Denton guyer and south oak cliff...

2 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

1-4 is good too you then ok. Cause that’s what they be after tomorrow lol.

So you acting like tyler high just great ok yall beat Marshall they 1-3,beat legacy 0-4,beat North Mesquite 1-3 and beat Mesquite horn they 3-1 but the teams they beat are 1-3,2-2 and 1-3..yall got the easy teams out the way you gotta be fair now if you gone talk about Lancaster cause yall can't beat SOC or Denton guyer either 

1 hour ago, 903RoseCity said:

So you acting like tyler high just great ok yall beat Marshall they 1-3,beat legacy 0-4,beat North Mesquite 1-3 and beat Mesquite horn they 3-1 but the teams they beat are 1-3,2-2 and 1-3..yall got the easy teams out the way you gotta be fair now if you gone talk about Lancaster cause yall can't beat SOC or Denton guyer either 

Use the same logic for Forney and McKinney north. Idc how you lost or who you lost to, you still lost. They are 1-3 because they aren’t as good and that’s ok to say. Lol

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Use the same logic for Forney and McKinney north. Idc how you lost or who you lost to, you still lost. They are 1-3 because they aren’t as good and that’s ok to say. Lol

32 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Use the same logic for Forney and McKinney north. Idc how you lost or who you lost to, you still lost. They are 1-3 because they aren’t as good and that’s ok to say. 

We'll see how good yall are after tonight and don't say that cause games that yall have lost in the past you the same one that made excuses just like the rest of yall fan base when yall lose it always gotta be some when yall lose.

16 minutes ago, 903RoseCity said:

We'll see how good yall are after tonight and don't say that cause games that yall have lost in the past you the same one that made excuses just like the rest of yall fan base when yall lose it always gotta be some when yall lose.

I apologize for this non sense on a LV thread. But I’m not gonna argue with a fan of team that’s not even a top 5 team in their own city. 

Edited by NODAYSOFFTX
  • Grumpy 1

2 hours ago, 903RoseCity said:

There’s only 2 reason the paper tigers lose, inept coaching..and too many “i’s” in the team

Edited by ToddG