Henderson vs @ Tyler Chapel Hill

Lion Breed

Another cat and dog battle as Henderson lost to Kilgore and Chapel Hill is looking for a win to rebound after the unexpected upset loss to Lindale, can the Lions surprise with a upset or would the Blue Dogs gets back there winning ways.

Edited by Lion Breed

• Lion Breed changed the title to Henderson vs @ Tyler Chapel Hill
5 hours ago, Lion Breed said:

The Lions are a huge underdog but capable yes if played right, they are better then the record indicated just hope The Lions can catch Chapel Hill on another off night to even compete or pull the upset.

I wouldn’t say CH had an “off” night against Lindale. Lindale just dominated 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Jakeelee05 said:

Exactly, guess nobody wants to give lindale the deserved props. C Hill needs to patch things up on defense or that state title run will end quickly lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jakeelee05 said:

We're used to not getting any credit. When we went to state it was" because of 1 player", when we spanked CHill 2 years ago "it was the refs were being paid by Lindale" LOL. Now, they had an "off-night". There's always an excuse for the butt whippins. Hey, sometimes we take one like we did last year, it happens. It's high school kids, it's football. The teams people respect the most don't make an excuse every time they lose. They own it and work to get better.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bulldogs12 said:

The blueprint is now available. But I don’t think Henderson is disciplined or more importantly hungry enough to execute it. Lindale was and Kilgore is anxiously waiting. 

The blueprint to beat Chapel Hill was laid out by Boerne last year...the problem is not many teams have the personnel that can accomplish it..

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LetsGoEagles said:

We're used to not getting any credit. When we went to state it was" because of 1 player", when we spanked CHill 2 years ago "it was the refs were being paid by Lindale" LOL. Now, they had an "off-night". There's always an excuse for the butt whippins. Hey, sometimes we take one like we did last year, it happens. It's high school kids, it's football. The teams people respect the most don't make an excuse every time they lose. They own it and work to get better.  

Pretty sure yall just kicked CH butt. That is it.

Edited by inittowinit
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, MattStepp said:

The blueprint to beat Chapel Hill was laid out by Boerne last year...the problem is not many teams have the personnel that can accomplish it..

To beat Chapel Hill this year has to be well played on D. Contain the QB and RB, this year Chapel Hill plays well behind the QB and RB without them I don't think Chapel Hill would be where there at, true facts.

4 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

I think He Henderson is on the right track no matter their record. They seem to be getting better every game and that’s all you can ask for when you are building a system. 

True but Henderson has to believe in the other players on the team, get along!! And listen well to the coaches, Henderson has pretty quality coaches and just now Rocky Baker is with them, came out of retirement to help hes son Clay, they have to build together and a good team is not build one night or one year sometimes it takes a year or two plus this Henderson team is basically a very young team,most on the team or Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors not many Seniors so I think thru the years Henderson would build off them and more, Freshmans class looks good, jv not to Shabby but put together anything can happen from years to come.

Edited by Lion Breed

6 hours ago, LetsGoEagles said:

Not discounting Lindale it just on paper Chapel Hill was a better team that's what I meant on haveing a off night not discredit Lindale, Lindale has a very Great Defensesive group.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LetsGoEagles said:

So Jenkins didn't single handily take Lindale to state?

• Like 1