12-0 Silsbee vs 12-0 Bellville

Crawford

Regional Semi-Final  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got

• Silsbee Tigers
    • Bellville Brahmas

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/25/2023 at 01:30 AM

I think Belleville is very good, but hard to buy them as a serious contender until the take care of the region. Last season they looked like world beaters till the playoffs. They are obviously performing better this season, but I still don't believe they have played much on the way of quality competition.

I do like them to win this game though. I think they dominate the LoS on both sides and limit Silsbees stars.

18 minutes ago, 89Falcon said:

Got it. Without knowing the criterion for "huge", Bellville has a very large line.   

Their starting guard, #53, lists himself at 5’10” and 220 lbs and he looks bigger than the center…….To most here on Smoaky, for 4A football that is not huge or even very large.  But to each his own……Happy Thanksgiving. 

42 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Their starting guard, #53, lists himself at 5’10” and 220 lbs and he looks bigger than the center…….To most here on Smoaky, for 4A football that is not huge or even very large.  But to each his own……Happy Thanksgiving. 

DJ Sanders is one of the Bellville DL and is 6’3 290.  He is the #1 DT in the class of 2025.   Offered by Alabama just to start.   I would say that is huge for class 4a.   I’m also not 100% sold on Bellville but I am impressed with their defense.   They just don’t give up much.   

21 minutes ago, BlackShirtD said:

DJ Sanders is one of the Bellville DL and is 6’3 290.  He is the #1 DT in the class of 2025.   Offered by Alabama just to start.   I would say that is huge for class 4a.   I’m also not 100% sold on Bellville but I am impressed with their defense.   They just don’t give up much.   

Yeah, that is very large or even huge……..But my original comment was offensive line.