2024-2026 District 8-3A Football

BigLion10

47 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I heard a Raider showed out in the 100.  Let’s see if the Roughnecks verify it.  LOL!

Raiders got one hitting 24+ mph? Got one them cats that can outrun Tyreek Hill?

56 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Raiders got one hitting 24+ mph? Got one them cats that can outrun Tyreek Hill?

Ask @JoeRoughneckDTD if he was on the clock for the 10.17?  See if this video link works.  It looks like the other 7 guys were running in slow motion.  👀

https://www.facebook.com/amanda.capehart.5/videos/722797813390958/

Edited by PantherNation2015

19 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Ask @JoeRoughneckDTD if he was on the clock for the 10.17?  See if this video link works.  It looks like the other 7 guys were running in slow motion.  👀

https://www.facebook.com/amanda.capehart.5/videos/722797813390958/

Dad gum son.....10.17? If that's legit, that kid is actually flirting with 23 mph lol. Who is that? The Finney kid?

On 3/25/2024 at 8:10 PM, JoeRoughneckDTD said:

Them Roughnecks are comin!!! #DTD #IBelieve

Say cuh......was that wind in lanes 3 and 4 blowing in their face while lane 2 had the wind going the other direction or yall been lying to us? Cuz I ain't see no 20 mph much less 22.98 from either of them lanes. Yall been clocking them while they driving the side by side from the field to the field house or something?

Edited by Eagle8
  • LOL! 1

18 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Dad gum son.....10.17? If that's legit, that kid is actually flirting with 23 mph lol. Who is that? The Finney kid?

Capehart.  He is a Soph WR.  They claim the laser time was a 10.08.  👀  Whatever it was, he was obviously much faster than everyone else in that video by a large margin.

17 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Capehart.  He is a Soph WR.  They claim the laser time was a 10.08.  👀  Whatever it was, he was obviously much faster than everyone else in that video by a large margin.

Odd for the electronic to be faster than hand time. And yes, nobody close to him

2 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I think 10.22 officially is what i heard. Fast fast nonetheless

13 minutes ago, chevyman said:

I have seen 3 times posted and all of them are fast!  His first 10 steps are insane.  Is this the first track meet he has run in this year?

31 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I have seen 3 times posted and all of them are fast!  His first 10 steps are insane.  Is this the first track meet he has run in this year?

2nd. First one was a 10.5

1 hour ago, JoeRoughneckDTD said:

Hahaha.....Roughnecks training top end speed!!! We football fast!!! #DTD #IBelieve #FullSpeedNasty

Boy, go on. White Oak and football fast ain't ever been in the same sentence together. So, yall ain't hitting top speed within 100 meters? Exactly how yall training them then? Got em holding on to the back of the pick up truck with it on cruise control at 20 mph and anybody that don't fall down gets a spot in that 20 mph club?

#FullSpeedSplat

• LOL! 3

1 hour ago, chevyman said:

He'd be my RB in that spread offense next year. Yall got the defense spread wide.....that kinda speed gonna find a lane and once it does.....defense gonna single file in behind him. That Luke McMullen type speed, Jefferson athlete a few years back, as a sophomore. 

Edited by Eagle8

50 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

He'd be my RB in that spread offense next year. Yall got the defense spread wide.....that kinda speed gonna find a lane and once it does.....defense gonna single file in behind him. That Luke McMullen type speed, Jefferson athlete a few years back, as a sophomore. 

Just really hard to guard on the outside too. 1022 yards 17 tds 

3 hours ago, JoeRoughneckDTD said:

Hahaha.....Roughnecks training top end speed!!! We football fast!!! #DTD #IBelieve #FullSpeedNasty

football fast??? every team yall played ran up and down the field and yall couldn’t keep up😂😂😂

bro its the #FullSpeedNasty for me😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• LOL! 1