Price Carlisle

Region 2 ?  Dang,do we even know anyone in region 2 ?  Well let me introduce myself, they call me chain and I'm a highschool football addict,they say the first step in breaking addiction is admitting you are.  Welcome to the truth...woooooooo..hahaha let's get this bad boy started ol son 

• Like 4
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

Region 2 ?  Dang,do we even know anyone in region 2 ?  Well let me introduce myself, they call me chain and I'm a highschool football addict,they say the first step in breaking addiction is admitting you are.  Welcome to the truth...woooooooo..hahaha let's get this bad boy started ol son 

New faces all over the place!

We’ve been in that district of yours a few times, but it was always Region 3 still. 🤷‍♂️ You might wanna throw them one of those get to know you mixers! 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

For being unlucky to be moved up. Y’all got really lucky not to be in region 3. Good luck this year hope y’all win region 2 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Lion1996 said:

For being unlucky to be moved up. Y’all got really lucky not to be in region 3. Good luck this year hope y’all win region 2 

Funny thing is we were 2 below the cutoff a day or two after snapshot day...lol way it goes i suppose 🤷

14 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

Looks like y'all gonna be tough again this coming year Kirt.

We will be looking to fill some key shoes due to graduation, but the nucleus of a pretty good team is there .... I understand we are still looking to fill out the schedule due to only a 6 team district .... 

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

We will be looking to fill some key shoes due to graduation, but the nucleus of a pretty good team is there .... I understand we are still looking to fill out the schedule due to only a 6 team district .... 

Maybe y'all can find some 3a's to play ya.😂

8 minutes ago, RipperRipper said:

Maybe y'all can find some 3a's to play ya.😂

We are playing Arp again, not sure who else .... I wouldn't be surprised to see a few more 3As .... we usually have at least a couple ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

15 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

We are playing Arp again, not sure who else .... I wouldn't be surprised to see a few more 3As .... we usually have at least a couple ....

Lol, 3A...   peewee league. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 4

18 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

That's why its crazy that they didn't put Beckville in this district.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/2/2024 at 8:36 PM, upullinmychain said:

Thought I’d give a bit of information on Region 2. Been reading Smoaky for years, first time to post. I am a Tioga fan and really looking forward to next season. The two toughest teams from our Region last year ( Tolar and Marlin) are no longer in Region 2. Tioga and Italy made it to the 3rd round and return some talent. Italy has a great QB and Tioga only lost 6 seniors. Axtell and DeLeon return good numbers and both were very solid last season. I think Coleman, Wolf City, and Valley Mills will also be in the mix. This might surprise some folks, but Tom Bean was very solid last year and returns almost everyone. 
From your district, Cayuga has been very consistent the last couple of years. Mildred drops from 3A and was 2-1 last year verse new district foes. Carlisle is always tough and Frankston has a bunch returning. 
This Region won’t be near as tough as Region 3, but still a very good Region. 

44 minutes ago, HCTH97 said:

Thought I’d give a bit of information on Region 2. Been reading Smoaky for years, first time to post. I am a Tioga fan and really looking forward to next season. The two toughest teams from our Region last year ( Tolar and Marlin) are no longer in Region 2. Tioga and Italy made it to the 3rd round and return some talent. Italy has a great QB and Tioga only lost 6 seniors. Axtell and DeLeon return good numbers and both were very solid last season. I think Coleman, Wolf City, and Valley Mills will also be in the mix. This might surprise some folks, but Tom Bean was very solid last year and returns almost everyone. 
From your district, Cayuga has been very consistent the last couple of years. Mildred drops from 3A and was 2-1 last year verse new district foes. Carlisle is always tough and Frankston has a bunch returning. 
This Region won’t be near as tough as Region 3, but still a very good Region. 

Isn't Tioga going to shut down??? 

1 hour ago, DeKlabBeers said:

Isn't Tioga going to shut down??? 

Like Karnack shut down? lack of fund or bad management or is TEA shutting it down?