77 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Gladewater
    • Dangerfield

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who care but don't know: Gladewater RB James Reese is out around 8 months with a torn ACL.... Bears had depth in the backfield it will be tested now....

Hate to hear that... Prayers for the young man. What class was he? Would hate to hear that he was a senior and never got to play a game his senior year.

Yep, yep,---- I heard that part of his Guaranteed recruitment package was a one on one date with the Yam festival Queen and a little Sweet tator Pie. :D But the UIL said that was a perfectly acceptable practice in TEXAS.But I think it should be appealed because thats totaly unfair to the Fire Ant festival Queen and Possum festival Queen.

I can assure that this Won't Happen....... I still stand guard with who she is going out with....... :)

I can assure that this Won't Happen....... I still stand guard with who she is going out with....... :)

I'm sure glad my girls don't wanna be Yam queens! It must cost a pretty penny, and I ain't gonna pay enough. Hahaha...j.k.

That's enough about Gilmer on this here thread. I don't think either team is worried about Gilmer at this point. They have a season to play.

In this game I expect Gladewater and Daingerfield to play to a virtual tie for the first half plus, unless turnovers come into play. Then I think Gladewater just wears the Tigers down late in the 3rd, and into the 4th.

Gladewater 34

Daingerfield 22

Shbuckeye your right no one is concerned about gilmer because with all of that D1 talent y'all have we've shouldve beat y'all 2 out of the last 4 yrs but a loss is a loss but we're catching up

Catching up we put 50 something on you guys and had our coaches not been messing around and throwing the ball on the goaline it would have been the upper 60's. Y'all had two ints in our end zone when we could have easily just run the ball in that would have given us like 66 pts you call that catching up we may have even run the clock n the 4th quarter.

Catching up we put 50 something on you guys and had our coaches not been messing around and throwing the ball on the goaline it would have been the upper 60's. Y'all had two ints in our end zone when we could have easily just run the ball in that would have given us like 66 pts you call that catching up we may have even run the clock n the 4th quarter.

Not sure if that poster is in HS but hopefully he wasn't talking about last years match up lol. I'm sure he was referring to 2011 & 2012

You are correct. Everyone is wrong as usual and we are right. Jealousy is an ugly thing. I'm not sure what everyone's deal with Gilmer is? Kids move around all the time, its no big deal. Gilmer had several kids move in this year since they accept transfers like a lot of schools do. Nobody accuses Hallsville or Tatum of recruiting. Gilmer had ONE high profile player move in and everyone goes all stupid. If it were 4 or 5, I could understand, but one. Gilmer didn't recruit Blake, & certainly didn't recruit all the Spring Hill kids. Blake didn't move because he wanted more playing time or more exposure, he had already commited and would have been just fine at Troup. He moved for personal reasons. People need to back off and worry about their own schools and programs for a change.

D'field still has their panties in a wad because we recruited Chase Tate in 2nd or 3rd grade I believe...gotta recognize that young talent to build a winning program...Look, this is Chase's Sr year.

There may be some of it going on but it is the exception instead of the rule. We all that the average Texas Coach is high on charater and beyond reproach when it comes to self gain. I feel all our superintendents fit the same great mold. Surely no one would risk their careers and heavens gates to win a state championship. LOL

Might want to research Dallas ISD...but that is another story

Assumptions (for this one Gilmer person in particular, means something you believe but have no factual evidence to back it up) that Gladewater cares so much about Gilmer that they can't focus on their own season is ridiculous. I would bet pretty good money that every Gladewater poster on this thread isn't on the football team, so us speaking about Gilmer won't affect the team much at all. So, basically what you have told us in this post is that you are arrogant and think that everyone only thinks about you and your school.

Uh Oh! The gauntlet has been thrown...high jack...high jack...Gladewater has so many closet Buckeyes...look at the clothing...Orange & Black with a G...shoot they dress like us

For those who care but don't know: Gladewater RB James Reese is out around 8 months with a torn ACL.... Bears had depth in the backfield it will be tested now....

I WAS WRONG PEOPLE.... APPARENTLY WHOEVER TOLD ME THIS WAS WRONG... I DO BELIEVE JAMES IS INJURED BUT IT IS NOT AN ACL TEAR (THANK GOD)..... LENGTH OF TIME OUT IS UNKNOWN TO ME AT THIS TIME....