Arp vs Hooks

Tjc8525

They looked out of sync the second half because D8 Arp Tigers stopped #21 and was hitting you qb every time he tried to pass! Out of sync...lol

I tell you what that 21 is a special kid. Those 2 catches he made was big time talent plays. I dont l

know whos getting that kid but man hes an athlete. He will be a great corner at the next level.

Good game. Hooks did 't contain the outside run. Speed was a factor but the Hooks players just didn't stay at home. Arp had good speed as did Hooks. In fact Hooks had the fastest kids on the field. Arp stayed with their game plan a d it worked. They actually hung with a variation of a half dozen plays and it worked. Hooks DE and Corners got suckered all night. That was the difference in the game IMO. Hooks also got away from the up the guy attack which allowed Arp to spread the field on D. Up the gut with 18 would have them into the box and opened up a few easy passing lanes. I am not a coach and I bet they saw alot I missed. No disrespect intended. I just do fantitisy FB not the real thing. Great season Hooks