District 11-6a John Tyler (4-1)(1-1) vs Mesquite (2-3)(0-2)

cujoforlife

Longview is no better.

We're clearly better than yall. Please.

I can honestly say in my humble opinion, everyone in this district will be out by the second round.

So we're losing to the Garland schools. lol

I'll be sure to remember this...

How in the #### can you make that comment after a Win? We played a tough game and came out on top. Who cares about the score? From the looks of it, the Lv fans aren't so happy with the play tonight or the coaching saying "King is trying to give the game away". Get the #### on somewhere

Listen, if you are going to cuss, type it out all of the way and let the hashtags insert themselves... bypassing the filter is a 3 day suspension and I dont really want to hand those out unless it is excessive and deliberate.

Listen, if you are going to cuss, type it out all of the way and let the hashtags insert themselves... bypassing the filter is a 3 day suspension and I dont really want to hand those out unless it is excessive and deliberate.

so we can actually say it with our chest and let hashtags figure it out now?? Oh it's on like a pot of neckbones! Lol

JT is allowing 20 points a game and Longview is allowing 26. Besides Rockwall no one has scored more than 14. Longview powerful defense has giving up 37, 35, and 29 points 3 weeks straight.

lol, I thought we played Houston area schools in the first and second?? I guess not.. I'll take those garland schools any day is that's the case lol.

lol, I thought we played Houston area schools in the first and second?? I guess not.. I'll take those garland schools any day is that's the case lol.

Lufkin or Westbrook, if we even make it for JT and Longview most likely in the first round and then I guess the Garland area schools..

O I'm not salty about anything good yall beat them I'm same every week if jt wins by 60 or wins by one You all base how good lv is by beating Rockwall and crown yourselves the champs already and haven't even played jt yet if jt is so horrible can lv score more than 14 points on them nobody else but Rockwall has seemed to done that

O I'm not salty about anything good yall beat them I'm same every week if jt wins by 60 or wins by one You all base how good lv is by beating Rockwall and crown yourselves the champs already and haven't even played jt yet if jt is so horrible can lv score more than 14 points on them nobody else but Rockwall has seemed to done that

man I like JT but sense you stuck on 14 I'ma channel my inner wulfie...first of all you have only play Rockwall(yur favorite number 14 x 4 = 56 and a field goal)...North who I believe might have been without their Qb...and skeeters who I think was consensus to finish last. So that leave yall Horn Lobos Heath and the thorn in JT side Lee. Looks like heavy rain in the forecast big dawg...

man I like JT but sense you stuck on 14 I'ma channel my inner wulfie...first of all you have only play Rockwall(yur favorite number 14 x 4 = 56 and a field goal)...North who I believe might have been without their Qb...and skeeters who I think was consensus to finish last. So that leave yall Horn Lobos Heath and the thorn in JT side Lee. Looks like heavy rain in the forecast big dawg...

Lmao

y'all will make it.. don't really see anyone else beating y'all in that district, west brook will give y'all a scare though.

Gotta get healthy on offense. We're losing guys every week it seems. I feel good about them when they're healthy, can obviously score with anyone. Just gotta hope and pray when the defense is on the field though..

Longview powerful defense has giving up 37, 35, and 29 points 3 weeks straight.

All I know is...Rockwall scored 59 and BEAT you. Sam Crawford had 200 yards alone on your almighty defense....he did nothing against us and our defense held Rockwall to like 115 yards passing. I'm not the greatest at math, but giving up 29 compared to 59 is clearly a big difference.

So get out of here with that "Longview is no better" mess. No one is saying our defense is Katy 2015 but it's certainly better than JT's. Besides, yall have yet to face the better offenses in the district....and the one time that yall did (Rockwall), you gave up 59...and loss lol

And the thought of us losing in the 2nd round to Garland schools is laughable. You have no clue.