Week 1: Gilmer Buckeyes @ Atlanta Rabbits - 8/31

H3llR4z0r

Gilmer Buckeyes @ Atlanta Rabbits  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who will start the season undefeated?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/01/2018 at 12:30 AM

16 minutes ago, Hlion said:

Ok maybe 4 touchdowns depends how y'all do against the 2nd string

They'd have to have an incredibly improved offense over last season, and an incredibly improved defense, because we outscored their O last year. 

This is one of those years where most Buckeye fans don't know what to expect, in my opinion.  We will be a good team, as usual, but unless we've addressed the turnovers and defensive woes, that's all we will be.  I'm pretty sure we will take better care of the ball this season than the last three, but I would still like to see our defensive woes addressed in a MAJOR way.  Defense, or a lack thereof, is the only thing that has kept us from more championships than we already have.

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 6:59 AM, UncleFox said:

After reading your comments I can say that you are a true Gilmer Buckeye.  Uneducated and bad manners.  Gilmer has always played in the grey area of ethics.  I'd say dark grey for that matter.  But it has paid off in the end.  Enjoy your success but try to learn to have a little class.

Pitiful...what a dip****...

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:24 AM, H3llR4z0r said:

Our record improve to (33-17) over the last 4 years come Sept. 1st. 

History says no..no..no

Same 4 years for Bux...53-6...against the Wabbits...4-0 (180-98)

Before you get too carried away, might want to have a little more woulda, coulda, shoulda.

After seeing 3 Practices it looks like we will have more speed than last year. O-Line will be a strength and from what I was told the Sr QB hasnt won the position yet as he is in a battle with the So. Hard to say about Atlanta game rite now. It's to early and Atlanta will be good just like every team we will play this preseason. Defense has to be better than it was last year rite? Lol

1 hour ago, Buckeyebaseball21 said:

After seeing 3 Practices it looks like we will have more speed than last year. O-Line will be a strength and from what I was told the Sr QB hasnt won the position yet as he is in a battle with the So. Hard to say about Atlanta game rite now. It's to early and Atlanta will be good just like every team we will play this preseason. Defense has to be better than it was last year rite? Lol

Well after watching atlanta practice this week  our offense will be great, our defense will def be bigger this year than the last couple and more speed but with only 5 on defense with varsity expierence they will have alot to learn and a short window to learn it . Even when gilmers not clicking on all cylinders on offense they are usually better than most , so it should be a great game and barometer where both teams stand 

4 hours ago, Mudman246 said:

Well after watching atlanta practice this week  our offense will be great, our defense will def be bigger this year than the last couple and more speed but with only 5 on defense with varsity expierence they will have alot to learn and a short window to learn it . Even when gilmers not clicking on all cylinders on offense they are usually better than most , so it should be a great game and barometer where both teams stand 

More speed then last year?!