Week Four: Hughes Springs @ Tatum

Eagleborn

Just now, Racer55 said:

Man this is a toss up to me of two “powder puffs” facing off in a “Pillow Fight”. Ah I’ll take HS by a score 😎

Speaking of pillow fights.... I’ve seen yalls games. 

Might as well take them by more than that. I mean they did beat HF and Arp...... and we are winless. 

• Stinks 4

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Speaking of pillow fights.... I’ve seen yalls games. 

Might as well take them by more than that. I mean they did beat HF and Arp...... and we are winless. 

True. Speaking of WO we are having more injuries during the week than in games it seems like. No worries though we’ll use this and nexts weeks games against “powder puffs” as mini bye weeks on our way to battle it out for the district title.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

True. Speaking of WO we are having more injuries during the week than in games it seems like. No worries though we’ll use this and nexts weeks games against “powder puffs” as mini bye weeks on our way to battle it out for the district title.

That’s cool. 

• Stinks 3

6 minutes ago, Mustang4life said:

so the question still remains, should one visit a restaurant in Longview or marshall before crossing into the city limits of Tatum

Depends on what ya like, Bodacious is good, LaLa is pretty good, and T's is good.

10 minutes ago, Mustang4life said:

so the question still remains, should one visit a restaurant in Longview or marshall before crossing into the city limits of Tatum

Don't eat too much because you will be sick about 10 clock Friday night

when we take yall to the woodshed Lol!!!!!!  HEHEHE

• Thumbs Down 1