Carlisle vs. Tenaha

FearTheSpear78

Carlisle vs. Tenaha  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/30/2018 at 11:16 PM

16 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Boss, maybe they think, dare I speak the heresy? That we could win it all with our renowned slowness? Lol 

Buddy, you the only one I’ve heard use the word slow in reference to those Injuns. Could they win it all? I think anything is possible at this point. Still a tough row to hoe, starting with Tenaha Friday night. 

3 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Buddy, you the only one I’ve heard use the word slow in reference to those Injuns. Could they win it all? I think anything is possible at this point. Still a tough row to hoe, starting with Tenaha Friday night. 

I think our chances are better with other regions than getting out of this one in one piece. Not to take anything away from our Indians, but Teneha, Garrison or SA will all be tough. I'd rather see us play Mason, Shiner or Refugio than one of these. :) J S

29 minutes ago, RipperRipper said:

I think our chances are better with other regions than getting out of this one in one piece. Not to take anything away from our Indians, but Teneha, Garrison or SA will all be tough. I'd rather see us play Mason, Shiner or Refugio than one of these. :) J S

SA thought the same thing last year....be careful what you wish for.

47 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Okay maybe not slow but run too long in the same place sometimes... Lol 

13 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

SA thought the same thing last year....be careful what you wish for.

Well after a minute of contemplating, I've come to the conclusion that if ya don't wanna try to beat the dam breaks off one of those titans... You are just aiming too low. And I can see RipperRipper ''s points, there is a couple thats can throw ya a beatin in our region imho... Js 

1 minute ago, upullinmychain said:

Well after a minute of contemplating, I've come to the conclusion that if ya don't wanna try to beat the dam breaks off one of those titans... You are just aiming too low. And I can see RipperRipper ''s points, there is a couple thats can throw ya a beatin in our region imho... Js 

We went in wanting them.  Just didnt have the defense to do it.

Tenaha is good, and has plenty of weapons. I think they score some points. However, I think Carlisle will give them fits offensively and the Indian defense will force some turnovers. They’ve done it practically every week, and as we’ve seen in previous games, Tenaha will turn it over. I think Turner will be the best player on the field and will keep the Indians rolling into the regional finals. 

2 hours ago, villagegenius said:

Tenaha is good, and has plenty of weapons. I think they score some points. However, I think Carlisle will give them fits offensively and the Indian defense will force some turnovers. They’ve done it practically every week, and as we’ve seen in previous games, Tenaha will turn it over. I think Turner will be the best player on the field and will keep the Indians rolling into the regional finals. 

I seen the Turner kid giving the Rams fits last Friday in Carthage. He is great. My question is could he make the Newton football team? They are simply unbeatable I've heard. Tru-Up

3 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

It’s a totally diff ball game down south

6 minutes ago, Doomer said:

I seen the Turner kid giving the Rams fits last Friday in Carthage. He is great. My question is could he make the Newton football team? They are simply unbeatable I've heard. Tru-Up

I would say yes, he is the fastest of our slow guys. On another note, if his little bro ever sees daylight he gets a couple yards evertime.. Js. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, upullinmychain said:

Yeah in that division they sometimes can get all eleven offensive guys and a couple refs in a small convertible.. And all 13 of them go strait forward every snap.. Lol 

That’s more Mason than anything. All I know is that those other regions represent more often than we do. Maybe the Indians can get there

1 minute ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

That’s more Mason than anything. All I know is that those other regions represent more often than we do. Maybe the Indians can get there

Whoever survives the next two weeks, be it Dawgs, Injuns, Tigers or Wolfpack, I’ll be rooting for them in semis. 

28 minutes ago, SwarmingOnEm said:

But if I have to pick a fave outta the 4, it’s Carlisle hands down. Don’t feel like there’s a team left up here that can beat them. Joe came the closest. They seemed to have matched up really well. 

Yeah it took a hole half and somewhere upwards of 28 points before we figured out that style they were running their o. Once we figured it out we were OK.. Cudo's to rock and the D staff on fixin that little catastrophe.. Had a brother nervous, I ain't lying.. Lol 

4 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Yeah it took a hole half and somewhere upwards of 28 points before we figured out that style they were running their o. Once we figured it out we were OK.. Cudo's to rock and the D staff on fixin that little catastrophe.. Had a brother nervous, I ain't lying.. Lol 

One score game going into the 4th. And then the fumble scoop score....IMO the play of the game. Garza kid is really good. Caused trouble all night

1 minute ago, BlueBlood99 said:

One score game going into the 4th. And then the fumble scoop score....IMO the play of the game. Garza kid is really good. Caused trouble all night

Carlisle defense is more physical than they get credit for. Joe #5 had a bum hand that required stitches and #8 took a shot in the back and hip area with a helmet late in first half and limited his effectiveness....But thats what ya get when one weighs 135lbs and 145lbs...... Hard to be smash mouth with a physical defense with those size kids

Just now, BlueBlood99 said:

He is under the radar most of the time, but comes up aces when rock needs something.. Came up big in that Troup game, if I'm not mistaken he is the one that blasted that ball loose from the rb and gave us the 7 points we needed. Our defense bends and bends till we can find any weakness and it don't matter how little, whether it's a sloppy ball handler or a easy access tomahawk chop on a football or anything really.. They are always looking for free money.. And they are fun to watch.. Lol