Elysian Fields vs White Oak

rock95

WO vs EF  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/31/2019 at 12:30 AM

7 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Wow! I have seen way worse messages on here than what TDJ89 posted. I would not have taken that as a "threat". But I guess when the law is called, you have to obey the law. TDJ89, you did the right thing by apologizing so you wouldn't be banned.

Ford knows me and I know him, he knows all I want from him is to get them boys physical, thats all I been calling for ever since King was here, but if people around EF is ok with the team not being coached physical, then so be it. 

On 8/13/2019 at 2:58 PM, Racer55 said:

I’m sure y’all were thinking the same thing last year. Too bad it’ll be a repeat for y’all this year. Like tdj said. Y’all are too soft😂

Til the coaches decide to coach the game like it was meant to be played, and let them kids hit in practice and tackle some dam body, they will remain soft and good physical running teams will continue to run thru them like exlax. 

59 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

Til the coaches decide to coach the game like it was meant to be played, and let them kids hit in practice and tackle some dam body, they will remain soft and good physical running teams will continue to run thru them like exlax. 

Lol I was just messing around. Trying to coax a little more outa some EF posters. 

I Went and checked out white oak, they’re not bad at all to me, They have a good quarterback, and receivers, they might be a little undersized but the will get after you, looking forward to a good game Under the Friday night lights in White oak.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rock95 said:

I Went and checked out white oak, they’re not bad at all to me, They have a good quarterback, and receivers, they might be a little undersized but the will get after you, looking forward to a good game Under the Friday night lights in White oak.

Yea they’d compete for 4th in yalls district. 

4 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

I see why you went left field on me lol.... it's terrible getting called to the principal's office lol

No man I like you bro, it wasn't like that, you can ask my boys from EF about me, I like Daingerfield, I talk about how Daingerfield would bounce back after a bad season, my EF boys they will tell you I'm a Daingerfield fan, but I'm fair and I will tell the truth about my team regardless who's the coach, I'm not a sugarcoat type guy to anybody and yes sometimes I'm wrong but I will admit when I'm wrong too. 

2 hours ago, TDJ89 said:

No man I like you bro, it wasn't like that, you can ask my boys from EF about me, I like Daingerfield, I talk about how Daingerfield would bounce back after a bad season, my EF boys they will tell you I'm a Daingerfield fan, but I'm fair and I will tell the truth about my team regardless who's the coach, I'm not a sugarcoat type guy to anybody and yes sometimes I'm wrong but I will admit when I'm wrong too. 

I respect your program as well. Yall are 1 of the few. Yall have something others dont. It's called TRADITION 

There's a difference to always expect greatness once you've accomplished that feat. I respect you for calling your team soft in areas. I wish ours would stay disciplined again. That has killed us a few times in the past decade. In big games that mattered. Right now Dfield has another promising group. We just have to buy in and go full throttle and never look back.

• Thanks 1

On 8/13/2019 at 8:39 PM, TDJ89 said:

To whoever this is, Smoaky ask me to apologize to you since asking you to DM was threatening to you, so I'm doing this just for Smoaky, sorry for asking you to DM for a conversation, but for us fans of EF and of Smoaky.com, if you really have a son on the football team, tell us who he is, I told you who I was and my sons name.... PS don't take this as threatening, but I'm serious about the thick skin. 

That's not an apology in my books.