Leftists Now OVERTLY DEFEND Grooming Kids, Ok Groomer Response Has Exposed Creepy Leftist Predators

Monte1076

5 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

I read that article, and that Beanie Boy's spin on it is heinous. It points out very correctly that 'conservatives' are using this cynically as a political wedge, inflaming prejudice and a lack of tolerance toward others, conflating molestation with awareness and acceptance. Just when I think political moves by the GOP can't get any nastier, they tell me to hold their beer. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I read that article, and that Beanie Boy's spin on it is heinous. It points out very correctly that 'conservatives' are using this cynically as a political wedge, inflaming prejudice and a lack of tolerance toward others, conflating molestation with awareness and acceptance. Just when I think political moves by the GOP can't get any nastier, they tell me to hold their beer. 

And what, pray tell, do Democrats use as a "political wedge"? Don't say nothing. Because we both know that isn't true.

Do you really defend Democrats at all costs? You can't say I do that with Republicans, because I don't, and you know it.

3 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

And what, pray tell, do Democrats use as a "political wedge"? Don't say nothing. Because we both know that isn't true.

Do you really defend Democrats at all costs? You can't say I do that with Republicans, because I don't, and you know it.

Let's see if you can focus for a minute, without going into normal Abbott and Costello routine of 'Whataboutism'. Can you admit that these tactics of trying to attack all Democrats as pedophiles or pedophile supporters is twisted and cynical and not rooted in truth, fairness and integrity? That this is a carefully orchestrated campaign that is beyond the pale of decency? If you can't, then spare me your normal bout of quibbling. 

14 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Let's see if you can focus for a minute, without going into normal Abbott and Costello routine of 'Whataboutism'. Can you admit that these tactics of trying to attack all Democrats as pedophiles or pedophile supporters is twisted and cynical and not rooted in truth, fairness and integrity? That this is a carefully orchestrated campaign that is beyond the pale of decency? If you can't, then spare me your normal bout of quibbling. 

Your party supports it.....you do......

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

When you admit a lot of what Democrats (and the Left, honestly) do is also NOT rooted in truth, fairness, and integrity. And provide an actual example.

Don't you often lump ALL Republicans/Conservatives into one big group anyway, like all the time?

Why is it "whataboutism" if I'm simply asking you to be intellectually honest?

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

These are a bunch of nutjobs.  I don't ever remember celebrating Mother's Day in school, and how could you celebrate Father's Day in school when school's out for summer ???  When I was a kid we didn't have gender signs on doors either they read Boys or Girls.  Gender signs didn't even come out in most places especially in Texas until the 80's.  As for any trans kids show me one that wasn't groomed to be one.  I didn't come across one he/she in real life until the 2010's.  I knew a few were around in the 90's after reading The People's Almanac about George Jorgensen that became Christine.  Then the last guy cancelled the Social Studies class to talk about being gay.  Kid's aren't there to learn about that.  They can find out on their own if they want to, but not at school.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

147827A1-AC88-4CC8-9A2F-F6B3C3116ED0.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

The only twisting here is you.  You’re upset with a law that protects the innocent minds from teaching them about perversions before they even  realize what sexuality is.  You pedophiles are trying to get to children younger and earlier than ever before.  Oh wait?! You’re not a pedophile?  Why are you defending them then.  I don’t understand why you’re against letting kids be innocent children, and allowing the parents of those kids to decide what to teach them.  Why do you have to be a pedophile supporter?  Give me a poop emoji if you support pedophiles

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

A025D768-08C4-4F6D-847A-45A2AD4C93CB.jpeg

Conservatives CORRECT their screw ups.....dimnuts DEFEND theirs.....hence the love your party has for perverts, pedophiles, and child murder........

GOP common-law marriage bill amended to add age requirement while still being considered

https://www.wkrn.com/news/tennessee-politics/gop-common-law-marriage-bill-amended-to-add-age-requirement-while-still-being-considered/