Beto Supporters Don't Know Why They're Voting For Him

Monte1076

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I know EXACTLY the numerous reasons I want to vote for Beto over Abbott, and it starts with public education support, I will actually agree with this point, as I would bet anyone would be a better supporter of education outside of Abbot and Lt. Dan.  ending harassment from CRT nuts While I know in other states it is a problem, but I haven't seen it much in Texas, so I believe this is a Non Issue, then it goes to Medicaid expansion I do not like the thought of redistributing the wealth through medicaid, it is our tax dollars and they need to be going to other things, not a broken system that does not work. It won't fix the healthcare industry as long as insurance companies control the pockets of each and every politician. , fixing the grid with real teeth to it I would love a better grid, but then again, I am on a main line to hospital and emergancy systems, so I am not out of power very often. And I believe that we need to have more renewable resources, I love the idea of solar, but the expense is more than I can afford at this time., abortion rights Well everyone knows I believe that everyone should have the right to choose and I actually believe that our state law goes too far, especially in instances of rape and incest.  common sense guns law measures If I had the time, I would love to know what we already have on the books as far as background checks.. But we know the Air Force doesn't even do a good job with informing other federal agencies about their mental instable people, just ask that church down in central Texas. , and just every day communication and concern for all Texans, not just GOP donors, with many areas that would mean we would have an actual responsive governor. 

Dang, If I didn't know better, my stances on things would be a little to the Beto side. But I do know better, I know that morally, I can't vote for a person that has said some of the things that he has said, and that uses a "nickname" that allows for some individuals to think that he is of a different race. He's no different that Eddie Murphy using the name "Jeff Jefferson" in "The Distinguished Gentleman" to get elected, just so he can run scams while in office. 

So I guess I will just have to write in a vote for Governor--Danny Zuco Leads the Way.....:rofl:

6 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

The only reason that people want to vote for Beto is for abortion, guns taken away, so they can teach CRT, groom kids in classes, and to legalize marijuana.  

@ctown81 Dave--Don't take this over to the "Abbot Missed Debate Thread"--the liberals over there will have a fit.....:rofl:

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

Maybe hold Ercot accountable.  Abbott sure has not.  

Laughable, that's not the only issue ... Abbott is far from perfect, but Betoff is bad on all the issues .....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I know EXACTLY the numerous reasons I want to vote for Beto over Abbott, and it starts with public education support, ending harassment from CRT nuts, then it goes to Medicaid expansion, fixing the grid with real teeth to it, abortion rights, common sense guns law measures, and just every day communication and concern for all Texans, not just GOP donors, with many areas that would mean we would have an actual responsive governor. 

My god what a load of regurgitated talking points. 
Just say you want communism already. If all you want is more government in everything then you are in fact a communist. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Wrap your brain around THIS one. 

Greg Abbott has run in 8 races for public office, winning 7 of them. The candidate has raised a total of $280,730,241.

He’s obviously well liked by donors.  He may not be the best governor in Texas’ history, but we know Beto will be one of the worst.  The policy and ideology he supports has shown to fail over and over.  

11 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

This is why I'm may not vote for Abbott.  This was my house on that long freezing week in February a couple of years ago.  

See the source image

Do you have a generator?  No? I guess that’s Abbot’s fault too huh?!  What??? No firewood either???  Geez you sound very prepared…

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Funny how you don't see the correlation between a sitting governor raising that kind of money and obvious bribery and corruption. 

Same could be said for a hopeful governor.  Or a “big guy” running for president.  Or the Clinton foundation.  Funny how you ALWAYS overlook the liberals doing EXACTLY what you’re claiming a Republican does 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Funny how you don't see the correlation between a sitting governor raising that kind of money and obvious bribery and corruption. 

So you are saying that Beto won't be beholden to his big donors and those powerful democrats in other states that continue to send money into Texas to get people to vote for him? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DannyZuco said:

So you are saying that Beto won't be beholden to his big donors and those powerful democrats in other states that continue to send money into Texas to get people to vote for him? 

Barry is the largest hypocrite in Texas.  It gets smeared all over him daily.

21 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Would you say the same about a Democratic governor if they were raising that kind of money?

Again, this is why we need real campaign finance reform.