Tatum 42 Commerce 21 Final

Tatum_DirtyBird

Tatum vs Commerce  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the dub?

This poll is closed to new votes

23 minutes ago, Mox4 said:

So the playoff game last year wasn’t a big game? I mean they made a big deal of “The first district championship in 10 years” a big deal but a playoff game is not? Ok lol 

You judged that we can't win a "big game" with Keeling based off of us losing a round 1 playoff game, in the rain, in a rebuilding year in the coach's first year? Lol K

29 minutes ago, iRockNewbzz said:

Well played Eagles, congrats! Everyone stay healthy?

Everyone but the one that didn't suit up. Watson is missed dearly but Bradley looked fairly solid distributing the rock out of the new look offense. Defense gave up one TD. Special teams gave up 2 TDs. All around solid performance. Couldn't have asked for more out of a team missing their stud QB. Defense was relentless in 1st half, did well in the 2nd overall. Their QB had 12 carries for -19 yards due to all the Sacks. 

Edited by Eagle8
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

You judged that we can't win a "big game" with Keeling based off of us losing a round 1 playoff game, in the rain, in a rebuilding year in the coach's first year? Lol K

Daingerfield games are big and both of the Jefferson games were big with district championship implications on the line. Tatum is 0-2 vs D-Field, 1-1 against Jefferson, and 1-1 in the playoffs. A whopping 2-6 in those games against quality opponents. 

6 hours ago, Mox4 said:

Daingerfield games are big and both of the Jefferson games were big with district championship implications on the line. Tatum is 0-2 vs D-Field, 1-1 against Jefferson, and 1-1 in the playoffs. A whopping 2-6 in those games against quality opponents. 

I'm not sure what you are reaching for or trying to accomplish. Anyone that's ever kept up with Tatum will tell you we haven't had near the horses the last two seasons that we've had in the past and we've competed for the most part and at the very least been pretty solid offensively. Forgive me if your opinion means jack 💩 to me. Keeling punched a ticket to round 2 with a kid making his first varsity start at QB distributing the rock. While you're trying to make your argument for God knows what reason....we're just happy to play another week.

"I Don't Want Your Life" - John Moxon

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mox4 said:

This is your evidence for not winning a big game? 😂😂😂😂 You can't be serious!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

I'm not sure what you are reaching for or trying to accomplish. Anyone that's ever kept up with Tatum will tell you we haven't had near the horses the last two seasons that we've had in the past and we've competed for the most part and at the very least been pretty solid offensively. Forgive me if your opinion means jack 💩 to me. Keeling punched a ticket to round 2 with a kid making his first varsity start at QB distributing the rock. While you're trying to make your argument for God knows what reason....we're just happy to play another week.

Good coaches/coaching will have kids thinking they can win and make it to where they can win. Good win for Tatum and that young man taking over.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mox4 said:

lol i dont understand the point you were trying to make bro😂. good win tatum💯

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Byron smith said:

lol i dont understand the point you were trying to make bro😂. good win tatum💯

It all started with him saying Commerce wins cuz Tatum hasn't proved to be able to get the big win under Keeling. Then he spaced out on me like my uncle Earl and cousin Ricky do at Thanksgiving right after they come back in from looking for extra lawn chairs in the garage, smelling like they done been wrasslin with a skunk......smh

• LOL! 1

14 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

I see I’ve ruffled your feathers but you “don’t care about my opinion” lol 

11 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Congratulations Tatum, on winning the only playoff game by a team in our district since 2021. Sheesh man. 

I can barely remember what it's like to win a playoff game. 

I can barely remember what it’s like to make the playoffs.