Pewitt

Bullfan

On 12/5/2023 at 10:20 AM, centex1 said:

No Daniel Swaim. Pewitt are the Brahmas. Daniel Swaim had asperations of opening up a livestock hauling business. It makes sense. Never you mind why it didn't get up off the ground. The dream was there. And when a man has a dream then he has a dream. What he didn't have was trailer, hauling permits, ,knowledge of animals or roads. But he had a dream. 

The real question that should be asked is when they hire swaim, do all players get NIL deals with Buggy Time?

• LOL! 1

On 12/12/2023 at 11:45 AM, 88DaleJR said:

I'm hearing a name tossed around that would really shake up Brahma football (no it's not Swaim).  Would really be an interesting hire if the rumors are true.

I have heard the same rumor BUT I’m betting it’s not just a rumor.   Heard it’s happening.   

I can think of two who would be good hires for Pewitt.  Both have some interesting things in common.  Both share same last name, Daingerfield graduates, great coaches, and understand who Pewitt is.  Interested in who this ends up being.  I know Pewitt kids know how to work and play with heart.  Good luck with the hire.  I really liked the past one.