2024-2026 District 8-3A Football

BigLion10

5 hours ago, Noseguard77 said:

They’re so delusional they’re probably gonna find some kind of positive out of losing to Quitman on their homecoming. I heard from someone that after a game, a person asked them what do u think of our progress after letting up 70+ points in b2b weeks. Whole program has gone crazy. Wo just needs to forfeit the season and hire a proven coach, not one that’s 9-31 in 4 seasons. 

This^^ .  Little man Ludlow and company are all in on daddy ball. 9-31 as a HC? Lmfao only WO would hire a loser to try and rebuild the program. 

had the person they asked about giving up 70plus had any sense they would have gave them a good laugh with that question. Pitiful 

Edited by Retiredolllfart

4 hours ago, Byron smith said:

yea our qb had a good season for a first yr starter 1900 yards passing yards.. pretty good for a jeffy qb 

That’s good. Our qb had 900 passing yards and got 2nd team all district. Who got first team all district? Between Watson and sparks? 

Apparently I need to get on here more often during the offseason.  I have learned a lot about WO that I did not know. I may need to re-evaluate how i see this district shaping up. The thing about hyping this #RoughneckSpeed is that a lack of speed has usually been the reason White Oak has given for not being able to beat most the teams in this district.  If the speed is there and you still don't beat some of them. Who or what do you point the finger at now?

It's an interesting approach for sure. 

On 2/18/2024 at 9:34 AM, Eagle8 said:

Speed can be contained. But if you ain't got it and the other team does.....one little crease, one little mistake.....6 points. Having guys that can go run down that mistake is huge. LE, Jeffy, Atlanta have the speed that can go catch that mistake and force another set of downs. It's a big advantage. 

From what I have read recently you left one off the list

• LOL! 1

8 hours ago, Noseguard77 said:

They’re so delusional they’re probably gonna find some kind of positive out of losing to Quitman on their homecoming. I heard from someone that after a game, a person asked them what do u think of our progress after letting up 70+ points in b2b weeks. Whole program has gone crazy. Wo just needs to forfeit the season and hire a proven coach, not one that’s 9-31 in 4 seasons. 

Any idea how many of those 9 wins are district wins?

Big difference between playing who you choose to play and who the UIL says you need to play.

42 minutes ago, Sportsjunkiee said:

Any idea how many of those 9 wins are district wins?

Big difference between playing who you choose to play and who the UIL says you need to play.

1 distinct win over quitman lol. How does grand saline after a 1-9 season not want him as AD, but WO allows not only the 0-10 seasons, but the seriously false data on their athletes. If they’re spewing this false info that much it makes you think what lengths they’ll go. School board needs to open the checkbook and hire a great proven program changing coach. With this false info I would cut ties and pay off the contract and start over. 

mama says ignorance is bliss

1 hour ago, Sportsjunkiee said:

Apparently I need to get on here more often during the offseason.  I have learned a lot about WO that I did not know. I may need to re-evaluate how i see this district shaping up. The thing about hyping this #RoughneckSpeed is that a lack of speed has usually been the reason White Oak has given for not being able to beat most the teams in this district.  If the speed is there and you still don't beat some of them. Who or what do you point the finger at now?

Yeah looks like none of us are going to correctly predict this district. 

1 hour ago, Sportsjunkiee said:

Mr Daddy Ball aka Little man Ludlow. Just like he's to blame for going 0-10 this past season. Ludlow should have never been hired.

Edited by Retiredolllfart

1 hour ago, Noseguard77 said:

1 distinct win over quitman lol. How does grand saline after a 1-9 season not want him as AD, but WO allows not only the 0-10 seasons, but the seriously false data on their athletes. If they’re spewing this false info that much it makes you think what lengths they’ll go. School board needs to open the checkbook and hire a great proven program changing coach. With this false info I would cut ties and pay off the contract and start over. 

mama says ignorance is bliss

8 non-district wins and only 1 district win in 4 yrs? That's worse than i would have guessed. Well I guess we can all have opinions of his job performance but in the end the words of Bill Parcells come to mind "You are who your record says you are" 

17 hours ago, Racer55 said:

That’s good. Our qb had 900 passing yards and got 2nd team all district. Who got first team all district? Between Watson and sparks? 

Typically if you get a superlative then you can be the 1st or 2nd team guy. That's why you see a lot of head scratchers typically at the 1st and 2nd team QB and RB Spots.

Got my wife to hold our car at 22 mph on our oil top county road and jumped out the passenger side to see if I could hit the ground running and keep up. Long story short. Road Rash = bad. 

Primoz-Roglic-rash.jpg

• LOL! 1

39 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Got my wife to hold our car at 22 mph on our oil top county road and jumped out the passenger side to see if I could hit the ground running and keep up. Long story short. Road Rash = bad. 

Primoz-Roglic-rash.jpg

Man you 5’2” you ain’t running more than 9mph 😂 

1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

So with the recently developed speed in WO with the off-season of off-seasons, should we expect WO to win the district track meet?  Seems we should not have to wait until August to see it on display.

They canceled the district track meet and gave the trophy to WO.