2024-2026 District 8-3A Football

BigLion10

8 hours ago, Byron smith said:

kam hasnt ran at a track meet since 2022😂. maybe he ran this week and idk about it 

Watson ain't even running track. He's playing baseball. 

31 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Wonder what Atlanta looks like

If you are talking track and field, Atlanta competed in the Watty Meyers meet at Texas High and had several good times/events but none that were outstanding. 

3 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Watson ain't even running track. He's playing baseball. 

yea i just confirmed kam hasnt ran at all this year so yea 2022 was the last time he even touched a track meet. he googled the track and field records for both schools 😂😂

Edited by Byron smith

1 hour ago, Byron smith said:

yea i juat confirmed kam hasnt ran at all this year so yea 2022 was the last time he even touched a track meet. he googled the track and field records for both schools 😂😂

Well since we are using old times, I ran a 18.3 100 meter in 1984. 

Edited by GWBears01

2 hours ago, Byron smith said:

yea i just confirmed kam hasnt ran at all this year so yea 2022 was the last time he even touched a track meet. he googled the track and field records for both schools 😂😂

kam would be running the 100 if he was under 11 seconds. But we see he isn’t running it so 🤷

Edited by Racer55

24 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

kam would be running the 100 if he was under 11 seconds. But we see he isn’t running it so 🤷

Back around 1995, Atlanta had a guy who could break 11 in the 100, who won state in the 800. 

2 hours ago, Racer55 said:

he pulled his hamstring goofy😂😂. i knew you googled it that website is inaccurate 2 100 meter state champions from jefferson ain’t even on there

Edited by Byron smith

3 hours ago, Racer55 said:

lol when i’m not driving im gonna send kams times when he ran in the 10s to make you look goofy for using a googled website

2 hours ago, chevyman said:

Looks like harmony is hosting a meet tomorrow that Winny will compete in along side WO and others. Will report back 

Prepare for WO to dominate. World class speed my friend!!!

he pulled his hamstring goofy😂😂. i knew you googled it that website is inaccurate 2 100 meter state champions from jefferson ain’t even on there

Who’s running the 100 from jeffy this year? Goofy! 

lol when i’m not driving im gonna send kams times when he ran in the 10s to make you look goofy for using a googled website

It’s cool, I’m all for sharing facts. If you have info share it then. It lists Luke’s time from last year so why wouldn’t it have the other times you’re saying? They updated his but no one else’s? Doesn’t make sense goofy.

6 minutes ago, Byron smith said:

10.7 freshman year the last time he ran … dont believe everything u see on the internet goofy😂

IMG_2571.jpeg

Guessing someone thought Luke’s times where important enough to update then.