Under Biden gas prices going up, up, up....

gamewatcher63

38 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/transportation/get-ready-prices-gas-pump-go-maybe-lot

Already up 30 cents since election.....come on demo's, tell me how this help's the average working class American... 

It is called a tantrum.  Watch quarterly reports from oil and gas industry .  Lets see if their profits increase the same percentage as the raises in gas prices.  Remember about 10 years ago when gas was around 4 dollars a gallon in Texas.  Then the oil industry reported record profits.  Well DUH !.  

5 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

It is called a tantrum.  Watch quarterly reports from oil and gas industry .  Lets see if their profits increase the same percentage as the raises in gas prices.  Remember about 10 years ago when gas was around 4 dollars a gallon in Texas.  Then the oil industry reported record profits.  Well DUH !.  

It's called reality...everyone knows a demo POTUS means higher gas prices. This time around O'Biden is kowtowing to the Green New Deal wing of the demo party...buckle up buttercup 

Just now, gamewatcher63 said:

It's called reality...everyone knows a demo POTUS means higher gas prices. This time around O'Biden is kowtowing to the Green New Deal wing of the demo party...buckle up buttercup 

Like I said wait until the quarterly reports come in.  30 percent rise in gas prices, 30% rise in profits.  

11 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/transportation/get-ready-prices-gas-pump-go-maybe-lot

Already up 30 cents since election.....come on demo's, tell me how this help's the average working class American... 

Up 30 cents in your area--that is a great thing. In my area it is up over 50 cents per gallon--meaning I am losing $10 bucks a week when I have to fill up. But what do you expect, he has already cut the keystone pipeline and now has cancelled drilling and fracking permits. 

But that is okay--it's not Trump--and other countries are more important than our own. So who really gives a rats rear end, especially if you are a democrat or liberal. You don't mind spending more money to save the environment of the world, but yet they get to pollute more than ever--while we foot the bill. Thank you uncle joe. 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Hmmm...10.7 million currently unemployed under Trump?

Only after the pandemic hit, and most state governments shut down their economies, and now many of those states are asking for bailout money. But blame Trump, because that is what good democrats do, they always blame someone else. You must have learned from the best, obama. 

8 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

$4 a gallon in a year.  Bookmark it.

The libs will be like "Dawg was wrong.  It's $4.75.  Flagged as false."

Won't you be in another country by then? And I don't mean the Republic of Texas...just assumed you were bailing, since you have been wailing and gnashing your teeth for a month over us being 'Venezuela'. 

Gas prices on the rise; what’s fueling the increase

https://fox8.com/news/gas-prices-on-the-rise-whats-fueling-the-increase/

by: Associated Press, Talia Naquin

Posted:  / Updated: 
CAMARILLO, Calif. (AP) — The average U.S. price of regular-grade gasoline jumped 10 cents a gallon over the past two weeks to $2.45.
Industry analyst Trilby Lundberg of the Lundberg Survey said Sunday that a rise in crude oil prices since November is behind the increase.
The price at the pump is 15 cents less than it was a year ago.

The highest average price in the nation is $3.46 a gallon in the San Francisco Bay Area.

The lowest average is $2.07 in Houston.

The average price of diesel went up 5 cents over the same period to $2.70.

In Ohio, the average price of gas is $2.35, according to AAA.

Sandusky County is seeing the lowest on average in Northeast Ohio at $2.22.

California news station. 

Yes, I know a barrel of oil has increased--I see the markets every day. But why did the price of oil go up? 

1. OPEC cut output

2. According to this California station--demand is up--but in a state where they are still closed down--that's shocking. I just don't see that demand it up that much, especially with the number of states still shut down. 

3. Oil companies are trying to make more profit before their corporate taxes go up, because they are down. Which in one way does make me happy, as I own stock in ExxonMobile. But I'd rather those profits and stock prices go up in about 5-7 years--about the time I can retire from all working. LOL. 

4. Executive orders cutting pipelines and drilling/fracking. 

But in the end, those of us actually working are having to pay more at the pump, and in my area that is a problem because the prices of everything are rising, and pay is staying flat. Even a new minimum wage will only decrease the number of jobs out there, and cost us even more. 

32 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Won't you be in another country by then? And I don't mean the Republic of Texas...just assumed you were bailing, since you have been wailing and gnashing your teeth for a month over us being 'Venezuela'. 

All the Democrats who said they would leave the country if Bush was elected are still here. Same with all the Democrats who said they would leave if Trump got elected.

Just saying.

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

Up 30 cents in your area--that is a great thing. In my area it is up over 50 cents per gallon--meaning I am losing $10 bucks a week when I have to fill up. But what do you expect, he has already cut the keystone pipeline and now has cancelled drilling and fracking permits. 

But that is okay--it's not Trump--and other countries are more important than our own. So who really gives a rats rear end, especially if you are a democrat or liberal. You don't mind spending more money to save the environment of the world, but yet they get to pollute more than ever--while we foot the bill. Thank you uncle joe. 

That’s what these idiots can’t seem to grasp; Even IF America did Everything they want done, the Rest of the world will just keep on doing like they do every day... Utter nonsense.🙄

9 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Why is it you want to act like a child on here? Why not act like an adult and have an adult conversation.

I gave a chart that showed gas prices historically.

So lets play your game, is it your conclusion that gas prices have increased because of the one week Biden has been in office? What specifically did he do in that week to cause the increase? Lets see how adult you can be in your answers

I ask two questions, you answered neither. And I’m the child? I will not answer yours until you answer mine. Just as a matter of principle.