Daingerfield v NEWTON Regional Final. In Due Time

Daingerfield357

1 hour ago, Brahmaball said:

Oh yea lots of underclass men this year

IMO, I see EF, PP and Daingerfield as front favorites to win district next yr, waskom won't be as strong but will compete for a playoff spot, I'm excited to see what Tyson Berry does next yr as a freshman. 

• Stinks 1

4 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

IMO, I see EF, PP and Daingerfield as front favorites to win district next yr, waskom won't be as strong but will compete for a playoff spot, I'm excited to see what Tyson Berry does next yr as a freshman. 

I know its gonna hurt you LSU to see waskom slide lol

1 hour ago, TDJ89 said:

I know its gonna hurt you LSU to see waskom slide lol

There’s no doubt we’ll be down next year but the future looks bright after year after next. #1 is a special kid and will definitely help y’all next year but you gotta remember the speed of playing varsity compared to ms ball is night & day.

3 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

There’s no doubt we’ll be down next year but the future looks bright after year after next. #1 is a special kid and will definitely help y’all next year but you gotta remember the speed of playing varsity compared to ms ball is night & day.

You and I both know he will not be your average freshman, he will be bigger,  faster and stronger, he will adjust just fine to varsity next yr, 

55 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

How many are y’all losing this year LSU? 

15 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Probably about 8 on both sides of the ball. All skilled position will be gone also. Next year will be a year similar to two years ago I would think. 

What Wild said

10 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Talk about a thread that was created prematurely. Poppin’ off prematurely is a problem the ladies complain a lot from Dfield guys. 

Lol! You can be such a condescending _ _ _ but your funny as Hell.  Keep making me laugh please. I'm not offended at all its all Good!😂

Guys, be very careful when posting about students/players and their personal business including grades and grade levels.  It’s very easy to cross the line when pointing out specific student-athletes.

Keep in mind that coaches, parents, and students/players get on here and read all of this.