D7 3AD1

H3llR4z0r

5 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Yall had yalls part in that too. Dont try and blame it on just Dfield. Yall had 1 play for a score and the qb was supposed to have been blowed dead but the refs let him step up and throw a wish up

Sensitive I see. Did he blame DF the fight?

8 hours ago, Blazin97 said:

Rankings top to bottom who y’all got?? 

Mine are:

1. Atlanta

2.Jefferson

3. Mt Vernon 

4.Hooks

5. Hughes Springs 

6. New Boston

7. Red water 

I'm going to say... We're on the same page but I'm swapping NB and RW.

6 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I'm going to say... We're on the same page but I'm swapping NB and RW.

That’s for sure possible, I don’t know a whole lot about either team, but just always seems that New Boston is able to reload with athletes and Redwater seemed really down last year, and I don’t see much upside for them at all. 

22 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Better swap HS and Hooks. HS is solid and will compete for 4th and maybe even 3rd this year

I was actually going back and forth with them at 4 and 5. HS was solid last year, heard they lost a couple key guys but return a lot. 

I just think Hooks with their Qb and Estell kid and some athletes they have may be able to squeak by a tough HS team. One thing we do know is HS won’t beat themselves out of a game with penalties. I wouldn’t put it past Hooks to have 10-15 penalties for 100+ yards and lose because that alone! 

1 minute ago, Blazin97 said:

That’s for sure possible, I don’t know a whole lot about either team, but just always seems that New Boston is able to reload with athletes and Redwater seemed really down last year, and I don’t see much upside for them at all. 

New Boston has some really good looking athletes. It just surprises me that they haven’t been able to put it all together yet. But they will eventually. Oh btw...I agree with your district picks except switching 1 & 2. Jefferson beats Atlanta but we’ll keep that between us 🤫 lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dawg665 said:

New Boston has some really good looking athletes. It just surprises me that they haven’t been able to put it all together yet. But they will eventually. Oh btw...I agree with your district picks except switching 1 & 2. Jefferson beats Atlanta but we’ll keep that between us 🤫 lol

Haha definitely possible. Do y’all still have that quick little RB and the QB/WR that filled in last year for starter being hurt? 

3 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Haha definitely possible. Do y’all still have that quick little RB and the QB/WR that filled in last year for starter being hurt? 

Yes, both are back and our 2nd rb is faster than the starter. He was the reason why the waskom coach called the scrimmage over with 3 1/2 min left. 

18 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Yall had yalls part in that too. Dont try and blame it on just Dfield. Yall had 1 play for a score and the qb was supposed to have been blowed dead but the refs let him step up and throw a wish up

We did have a part in it, but our QB1 was live the whole game. Cant help that kids was scared to hit that grown man...lol.  and a "wish"? It hit him right in stride. Then the kid jukes the tiger to get into the endzone just to get bodyslammed... 

22 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

We did have a part in it, but our QB1 was live the whole game. Cant help that kids was scared to hit that grown man...lol.  and a "wish"? It hit him right in stride. Then the kid jukes the tiger to get into the endzone just to get bodyslammed... 

He did get thumped lmao

• LOL! 1

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 6:45 PM, H3llR4z0r said:

Lol absolutely dead here. I need a realignment so I can have someone to talk to.

Crazy. 2 years ago there were plenty of HS people on here. They might not be here though because I heard either they looked bad against Queen City, or Queen City looked better than their usual selves against HS. Either way, it doesn't sound good for HS. 

Not sure who you talked to but I was at the scrimmage. Complete domination on both sides of the ball for the 1's from HS.

Is that big D tackle from Atlanta back this year?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 98crush said:

Not sure who you talked to but I was at the scrimmage. Complete domination on both sides of the ball for the 1's from HS.

Moon Pies correct. Btw queen  city hasn't been squat since they had the "Bash Brothers" in 98 

7 hours ago, 98crush said:

Nah he graduated. I don't think we'll miss him that much, honestly. I hear he's doing great at college however.

8 hours ago, 98crush said:

Oh, and about the scrimmage. I was told my several QC people that neither team scored in the live quarter.

here is my take  Atlanta                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Jefferson                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Mt.vernon      hooks                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           new Boston           

Hughes springs

redwater