Senator Ted Cruz takes trip to Cancun as Texans freeze with no electricity. .

BlahBlah

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

Like I said, I honestly don't care... ive learned over the past 4 years you and other clowns on here defend every republican move they make, and when you have to say something their RINO's, show me defending any politician from either party and ill shut up.... lets see it

I’ve never called anyone a RINO.  

I didn’t say defend, I said you dislike....

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

I’ve never called anyone a RINO.  

I didn’t say defend, I said you dislike....

Maybe not you but any R who doesn't bow to the partys demands is a RINO... I do dislike all of em, they get paid tons to argue with each other... ALL OF EM

11 hours ago, JETT said:

Like I said, I honestly don't care... ive learned over the past 4 years you and other clowns on here defend every republican move they make, and when you have to say something their RINO's, show me defending any politician from either party and ill shut up.... lets see it

**crickets**

Today's politicians are horrible liars. Back in my day they were a lot better at it. His explanation made me LOL. I think anyone who believes politicians are idiots. I'm still waiting on a right winger to say the state dropped the ball on this without mentioning democrats who have nothing to do with this. If people had faith in Jesus like they do politicians, every mountain in this country would be moved.

We both have called out the dems and said we don't trust them either but yet people keep throwing that in our face. Jett, I'm not even sure you're a democrat. 

33 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

FB_IMG_1613744148369.jpg

LOL. Seriously though, if he's our representative on a national level, shouldn't he be spear heading getting the feds to investigate ERCOT? He is our representative right? He represents the voice of the people right? I think we can all agree ERCOT needs to be investigated on a federal level.  So all in all, he should NOT be on vacation theoretically.  If it were me, I'd be on vacation too but that's why politics isn't for me lol.

9 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

LOL. Seriously though, if he's our representative on a national level, shouldn't he be spear heading getting the feds to investigate ERCOT? He is our representative right? He represents the voice of the people right? I think we can all agree ERCOT needs to be investigated on a federal level.  So all in all, he should NOT be on vacation theoretically.  If it were me, I'd be on vacation too but that's why politics isn't for me lol.

ERCOT is not answerable to feds...it does not cross state lines and is not subject to the very misused interstate commerce clause......its a totally instate problem.....not a THING Cruz or any OTHER Fed could do about it......

11 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

**crickets**

Today's politicians are horrible liars. Back in my day they were a lot better at it. His explanation made me LOL. I think anyone who believes politicians are idiots. I'm still waiting on a right winger to say the state dropped the ball on this without mentioning democrats who have nothing to do with this. If people had faith in Jesus like they do politicians, every mountain in this country would be moved.

We both have called out the dems and said we don't trust them either but yet people keep throwing that in our face. Jett, I'm not even sure you're a democrat. 

What do you consider a "right winger", and what do you mean by "the state"? I'm happy to criticize Republicans and Conservatives when I think they've misstepped.

2 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

ERCOT is not answerable to feds...it does not cross state lines and is not subject to the very misused interstate commerce clause......its a totally instate problem.....not a THING Cruz or any OTHER Fed could do about it......

No, but ERCOT should be answerable to us and to our legislature. And I have an unfortunate feeling they're going to say "It's not our fault, we told the providers a storm was coming", and little to nothing will change.

• Like 1