My Week 5 3A DI Rankings

Yoe09

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, Coach1990 said:

Jefferson has a 4 star runningback and a WR that is faster than most clocked at a legit 4.3 in the 40. Tatum hasn't seen the size and speed like Jefferson.

I see y'all haven't learned anything from those those early round exits. Jeffy coaches rely on the athletes rather than coaching. Go athlete those dirty birds then. Watson will eat y'all up with those clock eating drives. 

19 minutes ago, Coach1990 said:

Topped out week 1? We beat the number 8 team in Week 3.  Tatum just think they have speed. We will see. You will lose in the first round again. Just watch.

He was talking to me.....your comprehension skills are top notch. Lol

13 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Hmmm. Center and DF had plenty of size and likely faster than anyone Tatum would see outside of Atlanta. Lumberton has more size than Tatum will see for the next five years. 

Couple more weeks and he'll be MIA and won't wanna talk anymore. Lol

13 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

I see y'all haven't learned anything from those those early round exits. Jeffy coaches rely on the athletes rather than coaching. Go athlete those dirty birds then. Watson will eat y'all up with those clock eating drives. 

I gues he doesn't realize we are smashmouth now. Them athletes gotta actually keep to their assignments against us now.....seen what HS did to them til they ran outta gas. Coach Keeling can't wait to play them lol. 

54 minutes ago, Allheartnoquit said:

Lorena definitely had the best win this past week over La Vega!

Lorena maybe the Favorite for me to win it all again after that performance.

They are very good again and could definitely repeat.  West gave them all they wanted as well so I wouldn't sleep on them either.  

56 minutes ago, TrumpisDump said:

I think schedule wise, Tatum has the more tested schedule. Playing a 4A D1 is basically jumping two classifications up. 

Lumberton will be a tough one for sure but GW going MV, Koff, Gunter was ballsy as well. 

On 9/19/2022 at 1:16 PM, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

And while you talking about 1st round exits, let’s talk about yalls first round exit against Winnsboro that’s gonna happen this year. That is if y’all can even beat Sabine. 😂

Dang we crowning Winnsboro already? MV still in that district 

It will be so nice after the Tatum game because all of Eagle nation will have is puro excuses after losing to Jeffy. But you are right my comprehension skills are no bueno. Lost some brain cells after reading Tatum fans comments. This is very entertainging. Who wins the district? Tatum?

Guest Tiger03lb
11 minutes ago, Coach1990 said:

It will be so nice after the Tatum game because all of Eagle nation will have is puro excuses after losing to Jeffy. But you are right my comprehension skills are no bueno. Lost some brain cells after reading Tatum fans comments. This is very entertainging. Who wins the district? Tatum?

WO

21 minutes ago, Coach1990 said:

Sabine 

6 hours ago, Coach1990 said:

Tatum possibly could....offense is gonna be hard for anyone to slow down. Despite GW's ugly and excruciating start to the season....I have a feeling it all starts to click about the time district starts. Atlanta's D seems to be legit. I think its a fight between Tatum/GW/Atlanta for the top spot as well as the 2 and 3 seeds. Jeffy looks to be the the better of the bottom 3 but Sabine's offense could challenge for the 4 seed. I know you don't agree.....I don't expect you to. But I'd be willing to be there's a lot of folks that don't exactly disagree with me on who the top 3 are. Yall are better than last year but by the time yall get us week 10, coach Keeling and coach Kubiak gonna have our offense in pure steam roller mode. Yall get WO to start district which will be a walk in the park. Then Atlanta's tough and physical D, Gladewater next which is a wildcard but I bet they get it together.....then you get our physical style of punch you repeatedly in the mouth, Keeling ball. Sabine gets yall right after playing the 3 toughest in the district in a row. Yall may not have a lot left in the tank by the time your win or stay home game takes place week 11 with Sabine.  

Edited by Eagle8