πŸ‘πŸ» Texas A&M Aggies 2023 πŸ‘πŸ»

Stoney

21 minutes ago, Lion7000 said:

Anyone expecting a good game tonight ? With transfers and opts out you don’t know what you’re getting. I hope they beat Oklahoma state but maybe a good game.Β 

If I had to pick I would probably pick OSU to win based on A&M's limited roster, but also because of the limited roster I wouldn't put any stock into this game. For A&M, it's just getting new guys reps and then turning your focus to spring ball.Β 

I was looking forward to watching this game when they announced it but as time has gone on I think it'll be boring.

I'm thinking if I leave the house right now and head to NRG, Β I might have a chance to suit up. Β Yes, Β I've had 2 dogfish head IPA's and on my 2nd vodka, Β but with this train wreck, I might see some action!

Β 

IMG_4649.gif

Edited by DAWG91

Really think this might have been a good game if Henderson didn’t go down. Reed is just too inexperienced and too inaccurate right now to keep this close. Not a bad half from the Ags though considering the amount of players missing and the amount of walk ons playing. I’m headed to bed but hope to wake up and not see 59-12 in the morning. Would be okay with keeping this one at within 17 points considering.Β 

The NCAA has more things going wrong for them than the Biden Admin.

Nil, portal and kids being able to opt out of bowls and transfer before the bowl season is up. etc.

If they want free agency money, they need to sign a contract they will fulfill their end of it or it will be a breach.

NCAA football is/has become ridiculous!

• Like 4

20 hours ago, WETSU said:

Really think this might have been a good game if Henderson didn’t go down. Reed is just too inexperienced and too inaccurate right now to keep this close. Not a bad half from the Ags though considering the amount of players missing and the amount of walk ons playing. I’m headed to bed but hope to wake up and not see 59-12 in the morning. Would be okay with keeping this one at within 17 points considering.Β 

Did the young man suffer a complete break or was it a dislocation? The arm seemed to move unnaturally after he bounced. Good sign I heard he was on the sideline in the second half.

We had 40 something scholarship players playing. QB3 broke his arm. True freshman QB4 comes in and puts up 361 yards passing. We had the 12th Man Sam Mathews with a INT and 10+ tackles. The Jahdae Walker kid was a D2 0* portal kid who has more guys and dog in him than several of our highly touted former 5* kids. 2023 had bumps and bruises. We can finally bury the Jimbo tenure. I'm excited to see what Elko can do and what his program will look like.

• Like 1

• Mr. P locked this topic