Regional Semi's Timpson and Honey Grove

WildBear

Regional Semi-Finals  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Honey Grove Warriors
    • Timpson Bears

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/25/2023 at 01:00 AM

Just wanted to make sure they weren’t have any issues with our stream as we like to have the best quality of production we can. Unfortunately, we can’t control NFHS network either. I just don’t want people to blame us when they have issues we would prefer to stream everything on our YouTube channel, but unfortunately UIL makes it so expensive it’s just not feasible. 

• Like 1

On 11/18/2023 at 9:51 PM, bluetopper said:

It seems no teams from northeast Texas get much respect in this forum. I guess deep piney woods teams is where the reverence is........and they have been faltering of late come semi-final time.

Respect has to be earned. Until you start taking down top teams you will have no respect.  You will just be a good team with a winning record. So far all you have done is blow smoke. You have your chance Friday afternoon. Good Luck.

On 11/21/2023 at 9:35 AM, Lambo said:

I knew we had a meth epidemic but I didn't realize how bad it really was. Anyone that even has a thought that HG will be remotely competitive in this game needs to go to rehab.

I DO believe that Honey Grove will be competitive in this game. I also believe they will be competitive and trying to improve on their third place district basketball finish from last year soon too.

Edited by Doomer
Booyah
  • LOL! 2

I had to stop at an establishment in Holland a few days ago ... and again overheard a conversation between a few of what I believe were coaches saying once the Hornets take care of Shiner (done), Ganado, and Refugio they are going to give Timpson a real good whoopin'.  Couldn't bring myself to say anything to them, just let them enjoy their day.

• LOL! 1