Dave Campbell's 2019 3A Div 1 Preseason Top 10

WB6485

So Malakoff beat GW 35-7 but only beat Spring Hill 21-20. GW beat Spring Hill 61-30. Also according to y’all logic y’all would have won state in 4a because Cuero only beat Silsbee 29-24 and Silsbee beat Spring Hill 21-6 so since y’all beat them so bad and beat PG y’all would of been champs let me know if I’m wrong oh and sorry for all the run-ons and fragments lol 

2 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

So Malakoff beat GW 35-7 but only beat Spring Hill 21-20. GW beat Spring Hill 61-30. Also according to y’all logic y’all would have won state in 4a because Cuero only beat Silsbee 29-24 and Silsbee beat Spring Hill 21-6 so since y’all beat them so bad and beat PG y’all would of been champs let me know if I’m wrong oh and sorry for all the run-ons and fragments lol 

Naw, I was only comparing Gladewater and Gilmer, showing what they did against common opponents. 

It's really a mute point since y'all didn't want to play us. 😂😂😂

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Golfingnut said:

Naw, I was only comparing Gladewater and Gilmer, showing what they did against common opponents. 

It's really a mute point since y'all didn't want to play us. 😂😂😂

What’s funny is that it’s the same story every year. Every one scared to schedule big bad Gilmer lmao. Gimme a break. 

10 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

What’s funny is that it’s the same story every year. Every one scared to schedule big bad Gilmer lmao. Gimme a break. 

Put Gladewater or Tatum in that District and there’s a good chance Gilmer woulda missed the playoffs last year. Thank God for Spring Hill. 😂

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 2

1 hour ago, BearFan13 said:

That's the story they want everyone to believe. I know the real story and it wasn't us that didn't want to play.

30 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

That's the story they want everyone to believe. I know the real story and it wasn't us that didn't want to play.

The question is why on earth wouldn’t we want to play? Just in the last 6 or so meetings there’s been three very good football games 

On 7/15/2019 at 6:19 PM, Sportsguru02 said:

Will start the yr 0-1 as usual lol but I respect the fact y’all still will play us unlike some folks

I said if there was a year we would end it, it was last year. Didn't even come as close as the year prior. That being said, I love attending the game in hopes that I will one day see the streak end. 

On 7/19/2019 at 9:14 AM, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Put Gladewater or Tatum in that District and there’s a good chance Gilmer woulda missed the playoffs last year. Thank God for Spring Hill. 😂

You think Tatum and Gladewater can beat Gilmer any year? Please....