Teague at Malakoff

player73

Hey Blackat go worry about winning district and maybe your linemen have learned technique by week 8 and y'all aren't blatantly holding. The refs helped y'all out that game if anything by not calling the non calls they let go. What about the 14 points that y'all scored that Teague spotted y'all? I forgot y'all were the only ones to make turnovers and penalties. Come on man, it's sad how far the mindset has dropped in Mexia. Good win over the Leopards tonight. Y'all are a solid football team but don't play with much technique. Maybe that's been wrinkled out since week 2

Yall can say what yall want about my blackcats, but our offense done put up 173 points in our last 3 games also have the leading rusher in centex and will be playing for a district championship next week..done came alone way from week 2......but anyways I wanna say this Teague team has made me a believer didn't think they could win the big game prove me overwise!!!!#RESPECT

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yall can say what yall want about my blackcats, but our offense done put up 173 points in our last 3 games also have the leading rusher in centex and will be playing for a district championship next week..done came alone way from week 2......but anyways I wanna say this Teague team has made me a believer didn't think they could win the big game prove me overwise!!!!#RESPECT

u said say what I want, well if I did I would get suspended again

Teague took Malakoff's best punch in the first half and survived it. Teague D made halftime adjustments and pitched a shutout until the last 5 mins but by then the game was out of hand. Malakoff has a good team and will be a hard out in the playoffs. Again 8 is a beast. Teague ended up getting the timely stops.

Well I'll take crow. I thought malakoff would wear them down. Congrats tig. I brought this up a couple of years ago and people got their feelings hurt. Until malakoff starts playing people in non-district that will challenge them they will never get to where they should be. They have a lot of talent year in and year out but it never gets challenged because they play a weak schedule every year. They have no idea how to deal with adversity. People can throw out all the wins and statistics and how good they are but just about all of those are against average to below averrage teams. I do believe this can be a positive for the tigers if they use it the right way and they can play for a long time. I just wish they would find some challenges before week 8 or 9. Good luck to both teams the rest of the way.

When u put Daingerfield we thought we had

No clue they would be far down

When u schedule a team that was 12-1 last year and returned a whole bunch starters and a stud Qb u think they are going to be good

Who u think we should schedule? Gilmer Stephenville?

I think most people knew df would be down, maybe not as bad as they turned out to be but still no where near what they have been the last 5 years. I'll give you that one. Everyone else though was an automatic win. You can say what you want about what they did last year but you and I both know they were presenting no challenge to y'all this year. Lol gilmer and stephensville would have done you more good than Mildred, scurry, Edgewood or Kerens. No disrespect to those guys but they weren't challenging you with the talent y'all have. How about Athens, Fairfield, Tatum, van, Bullard, Crandall, Kaufman? That's just some off the top of my head that would have challenged you and prepared you. I know scheduling isn't easy and there is a lot that goes into it but the non-district schedule has been pretty poor for you guys for quite a while now. I really don't care either way, but i do know this for a fact, y'all will never get as far as you should playing cupcakes every year

IMO playing Mexia & Caldwell prepared the Lions for the game against Malakoff. Mexia was very athletic and fast & Caldwell was very big & athletic with some good backs,big ups to #8 Dowell,I thought Hanna from Mexia would b the best back Teague seen this yr and I was totally wrong.