My pet peeve

EnjoyLife

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the big canopy packed in my truck 365 days a year, just in case I need it. But I always put it up where it don't block any bodies view, generally have quite a few appreciative new friends glad to join me!

Yours has kept me dry and I appreciate it

Some schools like where henderson is playing in New Caney have no umbrella policy.

In no particular order

1. Not knowing the rules as a fan. Don't claim pass interference ect if you ain't got a clue.

2. Folks that talk during the moment of silence or the star spangled banner.

3. Leave early when game is in reach.

4. Folks that let there kids run every where.

5. Scoreboard and clock operators thar struggle with there job.

6. Refs that miss obvious calls not the ones that are 50/50.

I love it!!

Some schools like where henderson is playing in New Caney have no umbrella policy.

In no particular order

1. Not knowing the rules as a fan. Don't claim pass interference ect if you ain't got a clue.

2. Folks that talk during the moment of silence or the star spangled banner.

3. Leave early when game is in reach.

4. Folks that let there kids run every where.

5. Scoreboard and clock operators thar struggle with there job.

6. Refs that miss obvious calls not the ones that are 50/50.

Wife says she pays for her and kids to get in and think stadium is responsible for baby sitting

1. Bands that go over their allocated time.

2. Fans that gripe about hometown refs, obviously having no clue that most refs live well away from the schools they are calling the game for.

2a. Fans that yell about something on virtually every play.

3. Forum posters that have no sense of reality when it comes to their team's true abilities. Don't need to give a name on this one because everyone knows who they are, especially the biggest one.

4. With the original post, umbrellas blocking view of others. It doesn't happen too often, but when it does, I've gotten to the point that I'm just very direct with the person(s) and if they won't work with me, I'll move and stand in front of them to drive the point home.

When it's more than enough room to sit and you want to sit directly in front of me and stand up in the way the whole game . O and this one happened few weeks ago at jt game people with there kids this lady and her two little girls I'm think about 10 years old kids sit right in front of me no problem but problem was they would get up and dance to every song now I'm right behind then trying to watch the game but if u look back at me from distance it looks like I'm staring at little girls dancing when I'm trying to watch the game

My #1 pet peeve.

People not putting "periods" in sentences.

Eagleborn you are a pet peeve periods aren't needed when talking so why do we need them when writing something Also since we are on the subject of punctuation I hate it when people misspell words that they learned in kindergarten to two too they all sound the same but they all mean different things comprende?