Franklin @ Navasota August 26th

FT78

But that team got another year of growing on they frame, does make a difference at times.. Excellent coaching makes a drastic difference in how teams perform... Three or four games in and Navasota may be a completely different animal.. Matter of fact, next week they may beat a team by fifty points and start rolling again. Guess we'll see.. Good game Franklin..

I expected navasota to loose to franklin on behalf of the young offense ie the oline/qb are all new and out of sync. Our defense is solit as a mountain bit if the defense is always on the field they will wear down. I truly feel the qb and oline will have the mostakes corrected and we/yall will see the true rattler of not this week definitely by week 3 vs waller.qb was 19-31 almost 300 yards but all the deflected passes off our wr's hands os what cost us the game

Where are all the commentors who predicted Navasota would have a big win?Where are all the commentors who predicted Navasota would have a big win?

Dude you made no prior comment and show up after the fact and start talking smack. Go back to your hole.

Where are all the commentors who predicted Navasota would have a big win?

Where are all the commentors who predicted Navasota would have a big win?

I was one of them. Franklin is a really good program...but I expected jumping two classifications to be too much for them.

No panic necessary offense is really young besides the wr's and rb we had 2 returning olinemen but for some reason didnt play. That being the qbs first start on the varsity level he actuall preformed quiet well just a few adjustments this week during practice and i guarantee you will see a different navasota team come friday vs 5a magnolia west.