WEEK 11: Tatum at Gladewater

Eagleborn

Who  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Winner will be?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/09/2018 at 10:09 AM

There are 4 - 12 minute quarters !

Then maybe overtime - wait for it all to unfold before you run your lips - there seems to be a certain group from a certain area that needs to listen to this advice - 

Now , lets all go out and represent District  8AAA next week!

Congrats Bears, good luck next week. Tough loss. When OB went down it crippled the offense. Fumble on the 1 going in late and losing it hurt as well. When OB is healthy we are extremely potent on offense. Gonna be hard for anybody to stop us when he is healthy. Again, Congrats to Gwater for battling back. 

4 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Congrats Bears, good luck next week. Tough loss. When OB went down it crippled the offense. Fumble on the 1 going in late and losing it hurt as well. When OB is healthy we are extremely potent on offense. Gonna be hard for anybody to stop us when he is healthy. Again, Congrats to Gwater for battling back. 

This is why I said earlier in the week y’all scared me. It was OB. His ability to make plays with his legs is the difference. It also is why I said y’all will have a hard time replacing him next season. Surely if the replacement was already on the team he would have played. You don’t replace players like that and not miss a beat. Good game Tatum. Good luck going forward. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

This is why I said earlier in the week y’all scared me. It was OB. His ability to make plays with his legs is the difference. It also is why I said y’all will have a hard time replacing him next season. Surely if the replacement was already on the team he would have played. You don’t replace players like that and not miss a beat. Good game Tatum. Good luck going forward. 

The replacement is there but only a freshman....and has played limited QB this year due to starting at safety on varsity.