mvtigerbacker

Atlanta vs Mount Vernon Friday @ Pinetree   

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Atlanta
    • Mount Vernon

9 hours ago, mightyeagle said:

Watch MV very dirty team

Just because in the Tatum game their was one late hit out of bounds, everyone from Tatum says MV is very dirty. That is the only dirty play Iā€™ve seen from them all year and donā€™t see anyone else saying they are dirty except Tatum fans.Ā 

40 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Just because in the Tatum game their was one late hit out of bounds, everyone from Tatum says MV is very dirty. That is the only dirty play Iā€™ve seen from them all year and donā€™t see anyone else saying they are dirty except Tatum fans.Ā 

Donā€™t pay that guy any attention after the MV/Tatum game he pulled a Houdini and vanished.

Guest Tiger03lb
34 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

True story.Ā 

Did that kid ever come out okay? I saw he got hurt during that late hit and still tried to play later in the game.

Man this one is a hard one to call. I listened to the 1st match up on the radio at work twisting wrenches. Atlanta was able to gash MV for some long runs. MV didn't Ā help themselves by going for it on 4th down twice inside their own 40 and 35 I do believe. Ā Atl wasted no time in cashing both in for TD's. Also MV missed on several wide open receivers. Give me MV if they can own the clock ,Ā Ā stop turning the #### ball over lol , and actually hit an open reciever. I'll take Atl if they can get their RB's in open space and control that triple option

51 minutes ago, Jeffersondogs96 said:

Man this one is a hard one to call. I listened to the 1st match up on the radio at work twisting wrenches. Atlanta was able to gash MV for some long runs. MV didn't Ā help themselves by going for it on 4th down twice inside their own 40 and 35 I do believe. Ā Atl wasted no time in cashing both in for TD's. Also MV missed on several wide open receivers. Give me MV if they can own the clock ,Ā Ā stop turning the #### ball over lol , and actually hit an open reciever. I'll take Atl if they can get their RB's in open space and control that triple option

The turnover margin was even against us though. It will be interesting though. Atlanta will be more keyed in on those sneak routes for sure. Our defense has really stepped up the past 2 weeks though. Only 7 points scored in the 2nd half of both games combined. If we can get those results in the first half... man. We should have all 3 backs this week, healthy and ready to go as well.Ā 

Both teamsĀ are hitting at the right time. ItsĀ the playoffs, win or go home, and you canā€™t look at the past result. Both team have improved over the courseĀ of the season and Iā€™m really looking forward to Friday night. Going with my Rabbs of course by 2TDs.

MV is very solid. Ā Not getting much respect. Ā If Atlanta plays focused ball they should win. Ā MV makes mistakes and sometimes shoot themselves in the foot as has the Rabbits. Ā Hard to pick but if Atlant is hitting on all cylinders they should pull it out

7 hours ago, Jeffersondogs96 said:

I agree with you MV has to stop turning the ball over if they want to continue advancing in the playoffs! Hitting the open receivers hasnā€™t been the problem, itā€™s been them catching it lol. Couple huge drops in the first Atlanta matchup.Ā 

• Like 1

If it's not TOO cold.... I'm going to make it to this game since we don't play until Saturday night.

Last time I went to PT Stadium to watch Atlanta in a playoff game they won...sooooo.... which Rabbit fan is buying me some Nachos?Ā  LOL.

Ā 

12 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

If it's not TOO cold.... I'm going to make it to this game since we don't play until Saturday night.

Last time I went to PT Stadium to watch Atlanta in a playoff game they won...sooooo.... which Rabbit fan is buying me some Nachos?Ā  LOL.

Ā 

DealĀ 

On 11/24/2018 at 11:29 PM, BigBoyRabbit03 said:

Them boys can play! They are very well coached! I just think Atlanta is too fast for MV. Itā€™s gunna be hard to stop our backfield with samples, King, Nelson, and hopefully Hamilton will be back. On the other side weā€™ve found players who can get penetration now unlike when we was in district.

Tatum was really fast too.