Tyler High vs Nacogdoches. The Game is Canceled

cujoforlife

Old 12-5a   

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win

3 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

So I assume Marshall is the one y’all were the most successful against. How was the Legacy series? I have a feeling if Nac was 5a most of their years then you would see a better program.  

Nac is (15-37-1) all time against Marshall 

(7-24) since 1980. 

2 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Ouch too bad they’re 5a throughout and playing halls vile, Jax , WH regularly. Overall would be better off playing schools closer in size. 

Nac has the 2nd highest enrollment in the district.  Only Texarkana is bigger.

18 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I know was talking about not playing Longview jt lee lufkin all those years. History would have been better if was whitehouse , Jax, hallsville ect..

Maybe against whitehouse and hallsville jax has has been successful in the past. 

Nac record vs local schools

Kilgore 20-21-3

Lufkin 23-72-6

Legacy 16-21

Jacksonville 33-33-4-won 3 of last 5

Pine Tree 25-7-won 4 of the last 6

Whitehouse 6-12-Lost 4 Straight

MP 10-5

Henderson 44-38-3

Texas High 11-23-Last game we played them was in the 2006 Playoffs.

Hallsville 7-7 won 6 of the last 7 meetings

Tyler, Marshall and Longview have been stated in this thread already. 

10 hours ago, cujo2016 said:

Based on how other teams are FARING, behind who?

Sherman got drubbed two weeks in a row and lost to mount pleasant, north can’t stop a feather gave up 63, west Mesquite has lost two and got drubbed in one, and Wylie east is Wylie east so yea lol. Tyler is the only team AT THIS POINT that’s shown it can compete with good teams thus far. So that’s why I have them at 3.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Sherman got drubbed two weeks in a row and lost to mount pleasant, north can’t stop a feather gave up 63, west Mesquite has lost two and got drubbed in one, and Wylie east is Wylie east so yea lol. Tyler is only AT THIS POINT that’s it can compete with good teams thus far. So that’s why I have them at 3.

Again I agree 

2 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Sherman got drubbed two weeks in a row and lost to mount pleasant, north can’t stop a feather gave up 63, west Mesquite has lost two and got drubbed in one, and Wylie east is Wylie east so yea lol. Tyler is the only team AT THIS POINT that’s shown it can compete with good teams thus far. So that’s why I have them at 3.

Yea, but they also scored 49. I think we all know they're all in on offense. I still don't think Tyler's offense will be able to outscore them. But they've only played one game this season thus far, so we'll see how they far against the Mavs this week.

32 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Yea, but they also scored 49. I think we all know they're all in on offense. I still don't think Tyler's offense will be able to outscore them. But they've only played one game this season thus far, so we'll see how they far against the Mavs this week.

True but we held them to there second lowest point total last year behind lancaster to 36 and that was with a driving chance to win the game.they might beat us but they North is not gonna score 50-60 plus on us. They couldn’t do it with WAY more weapons last year so I doubt they will do it this time around either. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

True but we held them to there second lowest point total last year behind lancaster to 36 and that was with a driving chance to win the game.they might beat us but they North is not gonna score 50-60 plus on us. They couldn’t do it with WAY more weapons last year so I doubt they will do it this time around either. 

I don't think they'll score 50/60 on anyone other than maybe West and probably Sherman. But to Tyler is a clear 3rd place favorite right now, because they competed with Legacy is not right either lol.

2 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

I don't think they'll score 50/60 on anyone other than maybe West and probably Sherman. But to Tyler is a clear 3rd place favorite right now, because they competed with Legacy is not right either lol.

Ok on Tyler legacy thing, will that validate my point if they beat y’all or within one possession or beating y’all lol

29 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Ok on Tyler legacy thing, will that validate my point if they beat y’all or within one possession or beating y’all lol

Our game against them has nothing to do with y'all lol. I've been great Tyler teams struggle against Lee, just like I've seen good Lee teams struggle with y'all. That rivalry, just like Longview/Lufkin, is just that...a rivalry. It changes how everything is played for whatever reason.

Y'all did a good job, in the first half (still watching) at least, of controlling the ball for sure. Crazy how many times y'all went for it on 4th down.

Anyways, just an opinion that I think North is a better team than y'all right now. Will be interesting for sure to see how it plays out.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Lol

Nac. escaped week 1 pretty healthy. Lots of cramping(to be expected), but only 1 player lost to injury. Now we actually get a week of practice to work on timing. The boys overachieved my expectations in week 1. I am hoping that was a confidence builder that we use to grow this season. 

7 hours ago, Nacwagons said:

Nac. escaped week 1 pretty healthy. Lots of cramping(to be expected), but only 1 player lost to injury. Now we actually get a week of practice to work on timing. The boys overachieved my expectations in week 1. I am hoping that was a confidence builder that we use to grow this season. 

That’s great all things considered. I hate we lost Thacker though.

• cujoforlife changed the title to Tyler High vs Nacogdoches. The Game is Canceled