Timboslice79

Waskom @ Timpson  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Waskom
    • Timpson

This poll is closed to new votes

5 hours ago, Bear9T1 said:

There’s only one of me that post much from Timpson, so y’all got me out number lol it’s cool though.  Y’all will get a full 4 quarter game I can assure you that you won’t be pulling your starters out until it’s over. 

I try to get on here to help. I just don’t get that much time. I like being the underdog. This is definitely the kind of game Timpson needs. If these people comparing this team to the one that played Shiner are thinking it’ll be the same, are gonna be in for a surprise. I like our chances in this one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GreaseLightning said:

Man Timpson goes from missing the playoffs to we can win the Super Bowl rather quickly .... Man I need some of those “vitamins”.....

Who said anything about the super bowl? We are confident in our program right now. We think we’ll give waskom all they can handle. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I have heard about your "move ins" ...  Waskom's defensive speed will more than compensate for those additions .... i truly believe the Bears are going to have flashbacks of Shiner's defense last year ....

This isn’t the same team that played Shiner. We may not be good enough to beat that caliber of team, but we’re a helluva lot closer. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JMS1971 said:

I try to get on here to help. I just don’t get that much time. I like being the underdog. This is definitely the kind of game Timpson needs. If these people comparing this team to the one that played Shiner are thinking it’ll be the same, are gonna be in for a surprise. I like our chances in this one.

Waskom 55 Timpson 21. Sorry guys you just don't know what's coming for ya.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, StillGreezy said:

The best 2ad1 team I ever seent in person was Canadian.   They won state that year...same year gilmer won I think.  Can't remember.   Then I think the next season they moved up to 3aD2 and were really good.   

That team was scary good. Calpreps had them favored against every team until 5a. Now I don’t know how realistic/true that is, but it’s still funny to think about. That year Perryton played Canadian and Celina. Their coach said he would choose Canadian to beat Celina any day. 

We did make it to the semis the next year in 3aD2, but we had to replace 3 receivers, RB, QB, and a bunch of lineman.

3 minutes ago, Timboslice79 said:

Let's see how many Timpson guys are still talking at halftime in this one.

I’ll be around.  If I need to eat my crow I’ll gladly do it.  I can say the same for you guys about halftime but I’m not that goofy, I believe this game will be settled in the 4th Q

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bear9T1 said:

I’ll be around.  If I need to eat my crow I’ll gladly do it.  I can say the same for you guys about halftime but I’m not that goofy, I believe this game will be settled in the 4th Q

You are that goofy. You thought Timpson could play with Shiner last year, yet everyone told you what was coming.

1 minute ago, wooderson said:

You are that goofy. You thought Timpson could play with Shiner last year, yet everyone told you what was coming.

So you’re comparing this Waskom team to Shiner?  You’re the goofy one lol go back to class little fella. 

• LOL! 1

No, I am not comparing those two teams. I am looking at your track record when evaluating your program with established programs and being able to realistically form an educated opinion. Based on your thoughts from the Shiner game last year, I will take your opinion with a grain of salt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wooderson said:

No, I am not comparing those two teams. I am looking at your track record when evaluating your program with established programs and being able to realistically form an educated opinion. Based on your thoughts from the Shiner game last year, I will take your opinion with a grain of salt.

You can take a look back at Timpson’s history all you want...you won’t find a team like the one Timpson has this year...they are head and shoulders better than last years team and any team from school history.  Like I said class is about to start little guy, don’t be tardy 

• Stinks 1

3 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

Hmmm...yes indeed, we shall

see 

Let me ask an honest question,  what if,what if this Timpson team is that good,what if they take everything waskom throws at em, what if by chance or kismit or fate they win this game? What if waskom then goes on to win state? How do you compare division's then?  Just a little head candy for the morning ✌️

• LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Let me ask an honest question,  what if,what if this Timpson team is that good,what if they take everything waskom throws at em, what if by chance or kismit or fate they win this game? What if waskom then goes on to win state? How do you compare division's then?  Just a little head candy for the morning ✌️

We are for sure the underdog here.   Here’s what I think...I think talent wise regardless of the na sayers and homer’s on this site that Timpson has every bit as much talent as Waskom, however I think the big difference in a 2a vs a 3a is depth.  On another note this particular Timpson team is special as far as talent.  If we beat Waskom and they go on to be State champs that’s great they got a great test and saw what needed to be improved on, same thing for Timpson, if we lose and can improve to make a deep run into the playoffs or even a championship game then this game Friday was worth every penny. 

• Like 1

• Crawford changed the title to Timpson 49 Waskom 28 Final