12 Win Cowboyz at 8win Bucs

Who ya got an why?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Cowboys win right?

This poll is closed to new votes

Obviously the Boyz is highly favoredt team with the 12 wins and a less than fidty year old QB.

This game, If ya wanna call it that, is Monday January 16th at 7:15 p.m. Boyz should have this'n won by 8 p.m., but dang, way they playdt Sunday may take a hour our two to put the Bucs out of thay misery.

Edited by Doomer
  • LOL! 2

Well, the cowboys should win this game based on record.....but then again, they are playing in Tampa, they are playing a team they haven't beaten over the past 2 seasons, and that team does have an OLD guy named Brady on the team......so don't count out the Bucs just yet. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

Well, the cowboys should win this game based on record.....but then again, they are playing in Tampa, they are playing a team they haven't beaten over the past 2 seasons, and that team does have an OLD guy named Brady on the team......so don't count out the Bucs just yet. 

Brady has never lost to the Cowboys. 7-0

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

I don't know what I hate more about this game. Cowboys stumbling into the playoffs or having to listen to Aikman and Buck. I guess I'll just mute the TV and close my eyes.😂

I can't stomach much of Joe Buck .... the World Series was great without him  ....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Brady is 7-0 all time vs. the Cowboys and that scares me.  I think he pulls a rabbit out of his hat, and the Bucs win.  Had it been any other team in the Wild Card game I would have went with Dallas.  Tom Brady Record Vs Dallas | StatMuse

39 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Brady is 7-0 all time vs. the Cowboys and that scares me.  I think he pulls a rabbit out of his hat, and the Bucs win.  Had it been any other team in the Wild Card game I would have went with Dallas.  Tom Brady Record Vs Dallas | StatMuse

This game won't be won by the stats or the hosses. It's coming down to the stud-stars and the bosses. Tru-up

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

We need Micah Parsons to step up to his word and come fired up.  

Truth. He was dinged up last game an it costed us. Hope he has about 16 quarters of quality playtime left.

1 of them wins was against Dem Boyz.  Something,  probably wishful thinking, has me thinkin' Dem Boyz got this tho.  Hope Cooper be teaching Dak not to throw pick 6's.  Doomsday D need to swarm Brady.

#DawgPicNDontBanDoomy

Edited by DAWG91
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

1 of them wins was against Dem Boyz.  Something,  probably wishful thinking, has me thinkin' Dem Boyz got this tho.  Hope Cooper be teaching Dak not to throw pick 6's.  Doomsday D need to swarm Brady.

#DawgPicNDontBanDoomy

Wondering if old Cooper Rush may come into the games on certain plays to run out certain scenarios? Saints does this sometimes swaps out old Dalton with Tasum Hill.

2 minutes ago, Doomer said:

Wondering if old Cooper Rush may come into the games on certain plays to run out certain scenarios? Saints does this sometimes swaps out old Dalton with Tasum Hill.

Yea, they can bring him in on series after Dax throws pick 6s or on 3rd and 20+ plays .....

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

Yea, they can bring him in on series after Dax throws pick 6s or on 3rd and 20+ plays .....

Nah nah nah. See what I was sayin is you bring him in play BEFORE the pick6 and get him to throw TDpass. It's a 12-point swing to the winningside Kirt.

On 1/10/2023 at 11:09 AM, Doomer said:

Nah nah nah. See what I was sayin is you bring him in play BEFORE the pick6 and get him to throw TDpass. It's a 12-point swing to the winningside Kirt.

If the Cowboys coaches was smart enough to know which players to sub ahead of mistakes they would be smart enough to know Rush is better than Prescott,  and they would know neither QB is great too.

22 minutes ago, 4thekids said:

If the Cowboys coaches was smart enough to know which players to sub ahead of mistakes they would be smart enough to know Rush is better than Prescott,  and they would know neither QB is great too.

They are over paying PreScoot about 38 million a year ....

• Thanks 2