Week Seven: Longview at Marshall

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (4-1) vs Marshall Mavericks (5-0)  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Marshall in a close one
    • Marshall in a blow out

How did you get this out of what I said?

I said only one team was lucky enough to pass for over 100 yards against us so far...Lufkin with 108.

You responded with "no doubt in my mind we'll get over 100 yards passing".

What else am I supposed to think? lol Not to mention all everything Haller running the pill. Certainly sounds like Marshall's offense > LP's, JT's, Byrd's, PT's, Greenville's to me. No?

Last night aside.... I do think we have a better offense than PT and Greenville. Can't comment on JT because I haven't seen them.

I saw Lufkin on the LP replay of the Longview game and in person in Shreveport. They look pretty diverse and moved it well in most all of their games. Byrd was a machine as I said.

Last night aside.... I do think we have a better offense than PT and Greenville.

Y'all are plenty more better than those two programs...especially Greenville. Literally a one man team.

Mainly was referencing our non-district opponents.

Well, that Byrd loss never sat well with me anyway personally for various reasons other than the homer PA guy and the cheating refs.

There will be better teams than Byrd down the road...but we do win that game without the help of their black and white striped individuals.

Sadly, Lufkin and Lv will probably be going back next season too.

I think Marshalls offense will have the most weapons but it wont matter if we cant block longviews front 7. We had a hard time blocking pts front. I think they caused alot of confusion though. If we can go back to our diverse play calling and block well, we should put up some points. I believe we have the best pure passer and best runner in east texas, we just need to use them properly and quit alternating qbs. Let Hart spread the d for the running game and Haller open up some passing lanes at the same time.

Good..y'all need to make the trip to Abe next season and take that much needed beat down, so we can tie the series lol

Why don't ya go ahead and lose Friday so yall can make that happen in a few weeks instead.

Why don't ya go ahead and lose Friday so yall can make that happen in a few weeks instead.

Gotta get payback against JT for last season. Plus I think some Cujo fans said they wanted to play Lv in the playoffs last season, so we're just making wishes and dreams come true. Ain't nothing wrong with that Wolf lol
  • Like 1

I said only one team was lucky enough to pass for over 100 yards against us so far...Lufkin with 108.

You responded with "no doubt in my mind we'll get over 100 yards passing".

What else am I supposed to think? lol Not to mention all everything Haller running the pill. Certainly sounds like Marshall's offense > LP's, JT's, Byrd's, PT's, Greenville's to me. No?

I think that Marshall has been saving up for this game. I'm assuming they will feed of Haller's running ability to bait the secondary for a few big passing plays. That should eclipse the century mark considering how well a few of the WRs have been so far this season.

Should be an exciting game.

I think the pre-game will be more exciting. Lobo fans watching the team that ended the last streak being celebrated. Kodak moment right there. Kidding aside, the Mavs may surprise me and probably majority of the state by ending the streak on Friday. You never know. They may pull a Nac on Longview!