JV scores here please

gamewatcher63

Marshall JV: 21

Longview JV: 21

Was about as an exciting, hard hitting, and intense JV football game I have seen in awhile. Fans came out and supported their team well too. Very nice size crowd for a JV game. Both teams were undefeated on the season at 6-0, and they didn't disappoint. Wouldn't be surprised to see these two teams win out undefeated as Co district champs.

Was about as an exciting, hard hitting, and intense JV football game I have seen in awhile. Fans came out and supported their team well too. Very nice size crowd for a JV game. Both teams were undefeated on the season at 6-0, and they didn't disappoint. Wouldn't be surprised to see these two teams win out undefeated as Co district champs.

Longview 9th grade 42

Marshall 9th grade 12

Longview B team 30

Marshall B team 0

I'm almost positive the JV lost a non-district game to Kilgore 10-6 on a last second TD.

They beat Jax 22-0

The Shreveport Huntingon game was cancelled (dont think Hunt. had enough players)

lost Kilgore 10-6

beat Texas High 29-26 (non district game, Liberty Eylau had to cancel due to field conditions)

beat Hallvsville and PT

Tied Longview 21-21

I got 3-1-1 and 2-0-1 in district. Could be wrong about the kilgore game.....

Cushing JH 12

Cayuga JH 12

Cushing JV 16

Cayuga JV 8

Congratulations men. I really enjoyed watching two exciting games. Very good Team effort, several players had out standing individual plays, but again tremendous Team effort. Keep working hard, playing smart and giving 110%.