Sabine @ White Oak

FootballFanatic16

For those not able to attend the game, White Oak High School's Internet radio station will broadcast the action on Friday night. A couple of students in the WO radio class will be doing the play-by-play. Go to roughneckradio.net and use the player that's installed there. Pre-game starts at 7:15 from Roughneck Stadium.

• Like 1

WO peeps: We have six defensive players nominated for Defensive Player of the Week. And one nominated for Offensive Player of the Week.

go vote for these Roughnecks.

It's funny everyone is voting for the EF qb instead of white oaks qb that clearly has the best stats. Even smoaky voted for white oaks lol

• Like 1

For me best 3A QB's this side of Dallas/FW is Hood from WO, McDill from Sunnyvale, Miller from Malakoff, Crawford from Mineola and Hughes from EF. If you wanna go south you gotta throw in Barbay from Newton. Hood, McDill and Crawford all from 3A D1 Region 2. I'm sure there are some other very good 3A QB's in other regions of the state I just havent seem em in person to evaluate.

For me best 3A QB's this side of Dallas/FW is Hood from WO, McDill from Sunnyvale, Miller from Malakoff, Crawford from Mineola and Hughes from EF. If you wanna go south you gotta throw in Barbay from Newton. Hood, McDill and Crawford all from 3A D1 Region 2. I'm sure there are some other very good 3A QB's in other regions of the state I just havent seem em in person to evaluate.

I think white oaks qb is the quickest runner out of those you mention with the most passing and rushing combined. Probably amounting now to around 2500+ combined yards. Cameron's qb had about 1500 passing and around 100 rushing last week. Sunnyvale qb had around 1050 passing last week.

I think white oaks qb is the quickest runner out of those you mention with the most passing and rushing combined. Probably amounting now to around 2500+ combined yards. Cameron's qb had about 1500 passing and around 100 rushing last week. Sunnyvale qb had around 1050 passing last week.

Hood is better all around QB than Crawford, but no way is he "quickest" runner. Crawford can go.

I think white oaks qb is the quickest runner out of those you mention with the most passing and rushing combined. Probably amounting now to around 2500+

combined yards. Cameron's qb had about 1500 passing and around 100 rushing last week. Sunnyvale qb had around 1050 passing last week.

Miller from Malakoff had 300 yds last night and 6 tds with 50 yds rushing and only played 1st half and one series in 2nd half.

Correction this is a quote from the paper keep in mind Miller has played very little in the 3rd qtr and I don't think at all in the 4th qtr. Of any game.

In last weeks 46-14 pasting of Palestine Westwood, Miller completed 15 of 17 aerials for 314 yards and six touchdowns. For the season, he has completed 94 of 142 passes for 1,559 yards and 25 scores.

Perhaps even more important, Miller has only rushed the ball 36 times (for 221 yards and five TDs). At this point last year, hed already carried 100 times.

• Like 1