Carthage vs China Spring

CarthDawg77

Carthage vs. China Spring  

98 members have voted

1. 1. State semifinals. Who wins?

Methamphetamine's is big in Carthage says a cop friend of mine.

Pure adrenaline beats any drug, we get pumped up and it would be easier to detail a train! In the voice of Kid Rock.... someone's got to feel this. GO DAWGS!!!! Who let the Dawgs out?!?!?!

Methamphetamine's is big in Carthage says a cop friend of mine.

​I don't do drugs youngcoach123, In fact, I don't smoke or hardly drink either. And also, meth dealers don't scare me. I take them to jail where they can enjoy a 365 day a year diet of constant ramen noodles and city water to drink. Meth heads are not allowed in my neighborhood. This is our territory.

​I don't do drugs youngcoach123, In fact, I don't smoke or hardly drink either. And also, meth dealers don't scare me. I take them to jail where they can enjoy a 365 day a year diet of constant ramen noodles and city water to drink. Meth heads are not allowed in my neighborhood. This is our territory.

Cool story

• Like 1

I would take parkwood blvd to gaylord pkwy and hang a left on gaylord, should take you right to it.

​If coming in from I-35 or either I-20, get on the I-365 Loop Expressway and exit at Valley Ranch Parkway then follow it North directly to the stadium OR you can take Macarthur Blvd through irving and go North to its intersection of Valley Ranch and take a Right and go to the stadium that way also.

​You're welcome Dawg91, I know the Dallas Metroplex very well so I have an up. Those directions I gave earlier are the easiest of all ways, just remember to stay in the middle two lanes until you get near your exits so that you don't suddenly take the wrong lane or exit. Also, Jerry's properties are the same policy on what you can bring into the stadium. No big purses for wives or girlfriends, only small clutch purses, No cameras with long lenses, no pocketknives, no weapons, no alcohol brought from outside, No food either. No large signs. no drinks. etc etc That's my experience from when I used to work for the Dallas Cowboys. I don't remember any prohibitions against binoculars though. Any questions when you get there, ask the ushers or security staff for directions to your seats. Also, the parking at Jerry's worlds can be up to $60. so if the parking is high, you might wanna park at a park n ride and take a shuttle van to the stadium. Call and inquire before arrival.

This is a cool stadium. Tickets were $15 but they didn't charge for parking when were there last week, at least the outdoor parking lots. Not sure about the parking garages. They had the ticket booths open early but didn't open the stadium until an hour before kickoff so be prepared to stand outside. They gave us tickets with assigned seats but you sat wherever you wanted. As mentioned, no big bags or purses. They use metal detectors as you go in. Food is pricey but kind of expected that. Good luck to Carthage. Bring home the W for East TX!