Carthage vs WOS ???

LCM

1 hour ago, mikehoncho said:

Did you really get banned for that? That’s ridiculous. 🤦🏻‍♂️

yes sir. he wants to be part of a sports forum where of course people talk smack(one of the main reasons anyone goes to a sports chat forum) but yet he can't get his thong out of bind and/or not let his emotions take control.

I wasn't vulgar in my " poking" what so ever. hell, I thought by now(and before then) Silsbee fans were accustomed to losing to Carthage 😂.

the guy who owns/created that site is from Jasper. he now lives in Lumberton.

he is a good guy and worked hard to get the site to take off bout 15/16 years ago..  i am afraid though ole girl is gonna be the demise of it..

I have even been trolled here at Smoaky by said new sheriff.. how professional is that?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, powerlifter said:
14 hours ago, powerlifter said:

you asked  how many  state rings dose wo-s have

4 rings in 4A D-2  Carthage  4 rings in 4A D-2 the other 4 rings that Carthage has come in 3A  D-2   Carthage and wo-s are even  with rings  in  4A looks like

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, powerlifter said:

4 rings in 4A D-2  Carthage  4 rings in 4A D-2 the other 4 rings that Carthage has come in 3A  D-2   Carthage and wo-s are even  with rings  in  4A looks like

Wrong.  Dawgs have 3 4AD1 rings. 2016, 2017, 2019.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, powerlifter said:

The changes in classification levels through the years make these comparisons pretty worthless.

• Like 2

On 9/4/2021 at 4:54 PM, powerlifter said:

I love this natureboy98i need all the prayers I can get your like so many others but let me let you in on a secret  Carthage is not no were close to the last years team  if so in witch way in light  me and others on the board  PS I m good at eating my words

Good! ‘cause you ain’t good at spelling them...😜

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, mikehoncho said:

They do. But then somehow their fans still reason amongst their selves that they'd have beat Carthage if they could have been good enough to make it there. 

what makes Carthage better than west orange stark like to here it DONT START WITH TRASH TALK if you don't know why just move on  THANKS