Broadcasting/streaming info for uil State championship

Rob123

I know it's still a little early and the state games start next wednesday. Last year direct tv streaming had a free 7 day free trial and 

wasn't too bad . I don't see it this year on my search or maybe i'm not looking in the right place. Any info posted here would be very much appreciated.

Thanks Staph , I have bally sports app on my roku.Also did some more checking on directtv streaming website and it seems they offer

the 5day free trial. I looked at there choice package and im assuming the fs1 and fs2 fox channels are the ones that carry the state games ?  

Looks like i can't get ballysports plus...not in my area since i have dish which is crazy. I'm thinking fs1 and fs2 will carry the state games.If anyone can verify fs1 and fs2 carry the state games i'd appreciate it very much . Thanks

1 hour ago, Rob123 said:

Looks like i can't get ballysports plus...not in my area since i have dish which is crazy. I'm thinking fs1 and fs2 will carry the state games.If anyone can verify fs1 and fs2 carry the state games i'd appreciate it very much . Thanks

They will not

2 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

You are correct Matt they do not. I'm going to give direct tv choice package (free trial) a shot. Looks like they carry the bssw ( is what i was looking for ) station.The trial is for 5 days so the timing to get it and off of it will be on a tight schedule without being charged .Thanks everyone for your help.Unless something else comes along better please post.

Retired fan if you go to bally sports website and type in in your zip it will tell you. They told me i cant get it because of my tv service provider which is really 

nuts imo...because i'm on dish and live right here in east texas.I also have roku and quiet a few apps.The way i understand it you need bssw plus .Direct tv choice package carries bssw plus 

and i can get it on my roku.Anyway good luck .

• Thanks 1

On 12/8/2023 at 6:21 PM, Rob123 said:

Retired fan if you go to bally sports website and type in in your zip it will tell you. They told me i cant get it because of my tv service provider which is really 

nuts imo...because i'm on dish and live right here in east texas.I also have roku and quiet a few apps.The way i understand it you need bssw plus .Direct tv choice package carries bssw plus 

and i can get it on my roku.Anyway good luck .

I don't know what you did wrong, because I have DISH, and I was able to go on the Bally website, make an account, and purchased the $19.99/mo. package. After that, I'm able to watch whatever is available for the region. UIL, Mavericks, Stars, and Rangers for me.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, chevyman said:

What do you do if you have youtube tv? I searched and found Bally Sports app but not sure if that suffices

YouTube TV has nothing to do with it. All the games are on Bally Sports. Whether you go to the website or download the app. You pay for the subscription through Bally.

1 minute ago, WhoamI97539 said:

My question basically is so if Bally bought FSSW then are the games showing on FSSW also? I can watch almost the same thing at times as Bally I just can't watch the Tx Rangers games

FSSW doesnt exist any longer its called Bally SW

34 minutes ago, Vandalman said:

So how hard is it to cancel Bally if you don't want it after this month? Just wondering if anyone had gone through the cancellation process.  I'd be doing it on Roku.

Roku you just push a button......couldn't tell you bout anything else......