(9-2) Center vs (8-3) Fairfield

Crawford

Area Round  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

Pretty sure central Texas boys know how to play football.

Cameron is on their way to a fourth straight title...fairfield is just two years out from a state title run. Midway is always 3 plus rounds deep. Ennis won state last year...pretty sure central texas knows how to ball......center ain't done anything my friend pretty sure ya need to be glad you have made it this far ....be humble but.....I promise you a D1 commit (Oliver) Aint scared of 44.

Yall may win and good for Yall but don't talk noise because Yall finally doing something over there be humble.

Please tell me what time Cameron's trophy presentation is ... so let me get this straight, you followed up a post being incredibly cocky with a sentence about humility.... Rightttt, seems legit

So much for holding them to 15 lol

Do you feel better now that you got that out? lol I bet you been waiting all week to post that comment huh? First, I was being sarcastic when I made that comment, and second y'all didn't beat Center by 15 either, did ya? In fact y'all didn't even win the dang game!

With that being said, I thought Fairfield has a very good team. Fairfield just got beat by a better team. Also, #23 is a very gifted player.

Hope 'ol Gilmer straps em up pretty tight next week!

28 wins in a row and defending State Champs? "Ole Gilmer" has to strap it up tight EVERY week. Gilmer is everybody's Super Bowl since 2003. That said, 2015 is a rebuilding year for us... Only a few D1 commits and a seemingly schizophrenic young team that is 12-0. We had 7 turnovers in the Bi-District round and still won. Last night, we finally played at a level approaching our potential. So I feel sorry for Center's staff this week watching film. It's like watching "Sybil". Even at 12-0 and some big wins under their belts, I STILL think these Buckeyes are trying to "find their identity". It's amazing that this staff has gotten this young team through this season undefeated. But here they are...

Trust me... Center's Coach has seen plenty of the Buckeyes in years past, and he knows probably better than anyone what to expect Friday in Tyler. Should be a good game for sure... but rest assured, "New Gilmer" is still "Ole Gilmer". And to be the Champs, you got BEAT the Champs. IDK if anyone on our side can say they are 100% sure of what team shows up on Friday. But Center had better lay of the turkey and be 100% prepared for "The Champs" if they want to get their Coach over a hurdle he has not cleared yet and advance. The Riders I think have as good a shot to derail the Bux as anyone left out there, especially if Gilmer get the hiccups. But if the Gilmer from last night gets off the bus, Center will have to be perfect to win. Can't wait for this one!

• Like 1