Practices already getting cancelled

Eagleborn

1 hour ago, regaleagle said:

This is a life and death ordeal going on all over the world.......it's highly criminal and there WILL be a Nuremberg 2 assembly for the main bad actors and those that are knowingly perpetuating this mass murder and irreparable damage to human life.  This is a Death Cult from the Big Pharma manufacturers that has been going on for over 20 yrs.  It is nothing but EVIL INCARNATE......once you really know what they are and have been doing for over 20 yrs in the name of megaprofits and SATANIC RITUALISM.  DO NOT TAKE THE JAB AND ESP. ANY BOOSTERS!!  WE ARE AT WAR, FOLKS!!!  Do you like your slavery???  Do you really believe your masters???  Stay away from anything medical unless you are at death's door......for now.  All of this will soon be reckoned.

Somebody has lost it. 

On 8/14/2021 at 7:30 AM, UnclePigg said:

If 100% of the military is getting vaccinated, then I think it’s pretty safe and effective there my man. 

Because the man in charge mandated it for all of the military you think it's safe?!?!  They've stuck military service men and women with experimental stuff before!  And I can almost assure you there will be several members of the military who choose to be discharged before taking it.  Another hit to our military readiness.

Not that it matters.  The current administration has shown quickly that their foreign policy is to lose at all levels.

On 8/14/2021 at 7:44 AM, UnclePigg said:

I guess it’s the military’s virtue as well since 100% of our armed forces are being vaccinated. How can you argue that big baller? I mean here’s my stance…”What in the hell is it going to hurt?” I mean are you that radically far left/right minded that you think getting a simple vaccine is going to kill you or alter your MRNA or something off the wall like that?? Please don’t say yes man! Please! I’ve taken you as somewhat of an intelligent guy so far

You could look at the side effects reported by people on the CDC's Vaccine Adverse Effects Reporting Site and see how many people have died, experienced palsy, experienced paralysis, etc.

• Roll Eyes 1

8 hours ago, UnclePigg said:

What I did say is if it’s so bad, then move to another country. 

You're missing the point.  There's nowhere to go!  This was the only place in the world of it's kind!  It was created as a land where the ultimate goal was Liberty for every man!  We progressed towards that goal for many years, but somewhere along the way we ran off course!  Now we live in a country where so many people want the government to protect them from anything bad ever happening to them.  That's not the role of government!  Their job is to provide defense from attacks on us and the constitution and to insure our Rights aren't infringed upon!  But the more things we give over to them to "take care of", the more power we give them over our lives.  We have become so scared of something bad happening to us that we want the government to take away other people's rights to protect us!  

Some people are so afraid of dying that they have stopped living....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Vandalman said:

I tune in now and then because it's cheap entertainment. Y'all never disappoint. Great variety too. From sports to science fiction. SDC is the best deal on the planet, whatever shape it is....

Heck yeah!!!  After the brains here cure Covid, we’re gonna sick them on cancer

2 hours ago, Vandalman said:

I tune in now and then because it's cheap entertainment. Y'all never disappoint. Great variety too. From sports to science fiction. SDC is the best deal on the planet, whatever shape it is....

NBTwWu.jpg

• LOL! 4

25 minutes ago, mav01 said:

We actually all start the same way, by laughing and trying to debunk the flat earth "nonsense" once and for all. I was lucky to have done this between 2016-2018. Now when we try, Google greets us with pages of debunk fe videos to go through. It's nothing but strawman arguments and mostly things that we dont even believe ourselves. But you wouldn't know that unless you already understand the difference.  Why would Google and YouTube(big brother) shadowban fe vids and promote fe debunk vids unless theres more to it?

Take your flat earth crap back to YOUR thread.....ill be deleting any more on here.......

• LOL! 1

Just now, mav01 said:

I'm the one that asked people to take it back to that thread. Thank you. It would have never gotten this far had you and Kirk not brought it up.

Maybe now I can finish what I was doing. 

Finish it in THAT thread.....

The media quickly went into reports of fraudulent vaccine cards. All propaganda to make sure everyone ends up with a Digital Id containing their vaccine records and human cryptocurrency.  All connected to their 5g grid. We dont comply, they simply turn off our chip.

Screenshot_20210817-194541_Chrome.jpg

On 8/17/2021 at 10:32 PM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Finish it in THAT thread.....

Any further flat earth BS posted in THIS thread will result in a 10 day suspension for the poster....don't try me.....i just removed all of it and that took a lot of work.......

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1
  • Grumpy 1

9 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Any further flat earth BS posted in THIS thread will result in a 10 day suspension for the poster....don't try me.....i just removed all of it and that took a lot of work.......

alllllllllrighty then....

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

that is why you get paid so much :rofl:

• LOL! 1

On 8/16/2021 at 6:42 AM, JBizzle said:

You could look at the side effects reported by people on the CDC's Vaccine Adverse Effects Reporting Site and see how many people have died, experienced palsy, experienced paralysis, etc.

Me along with everyone else I know that got vaccinated seemed to come out fine. I got it several months ago and never really had any ill effects. It’s obvious we can all agree to disagree on this issue; I just feel terribly for the medical staff getting completely overrun with covid patients in the hospital (a vast majority of which are unvaccinated)….but on the other hand, what can you do!