(2-0) Daingerfield vs (1-2) Elysian Fields

tigernationfan

Who will get the victory   

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get the V.I.C.T.O.R.Y

This poll is closed to new votes

23 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

All hope is lost in Orange Town I see 👀 

We are not worried about yall. We have Hughes Springs at EF on October 21. We already expect to smoke yall like the smoke coming from the locals behind the visitors stands on Friday night. We probably won't even practice for Daingerfield this week. We probably will start preparing for Hughes Springs this week.  

55 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

We are not worried about yall. We have Hughes Springs at EF on October 21. We already expect to smoke yall like the smoke coming from the locals behind the visitors stands on Friday night. We probably won't even practice for Daingerfield this week. We probably will start preparing for Hughes Springs this week.  

Thats the best answer you could have given lmao 🤣 😂 💀 its probably best to prepare for a game you might win anyways. We all know we're going to beat yall by fiddy anyways 😴 🤪 🤧 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

Thats the best answer you could have given lmao 🤣😂💀 its probably best to prepare for a game you might win anyways. We all know we're going to beat yall by fiddy anyways 😴🤪🤧 

Yeah, just screwing around. Don't need to wish yall luck for Friday. So, I will just hope both teams come out injury free and yall are healthy for your playoff run. Hope EF comes out healthy to try to win the last 2 so they can have a shot at the playoffs. Then we can go smoke Newton! 😄🤣