Will Carthage Be Able to Play Crosby ?

Hagar

31 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

With Covid, 6-7 days in advance is too far out for much of a guess on any team in the state, not just Carthage. 

But the good news is that both have the week of Sept 16-18 open, so if they don’t play next week, maybe then. 

I'd be surprised if they played that week.  I'm pretty sure they're both going to be into district at that point or at least on the cusp of it starting.

4 minutes ago, nationalpastime said:

I'd be surprised if they played that week.  I'm pretty sure they're both going to be into district at that point or at least on the cusp of it starting.

Neither team will be in district that week. Crosby starts district the next week.  Carthage starts district October 8. 

• Like 1

Crosby will not be using a bye week. If Carthage has to cancel Crosby will play another team week-1 or just have 2 bye weeks on its schedule. Not sure how they do it up there but nobody around here playing a non-district game a week before district starts for 5A. 

hey C DAWGS! I have been wanting to catch up with yall for a few weeks now.

some of yall may or may not remember me posting the following comment last year

BTW(by the way), while we are all here and it's 2020 for the non "moral victories" crusaders out there. Yes there are such things I know for a fact because I awarded myself a nice trophy just yesterday. 

BTW(by the way), while we are all here and it's 2020 for the non "moral victories" crusaders out there. Yes there are such things I know for a fact because I awarded myself a nice trophy just yesterday. 

I am proud to say to this point of the 2020 season them JASPER DAWGS gave Carthage their closest game and scored more than any other team. (lol including the one who whipped our rear ends in the very first round)

Pathetic, trivial, whatever ya want to call it yes it probably is (lol)

But it's my 🏆and I like it!! 😋 

C-DAWGS  I wish yall nothing but the best! take care! I see yall after the start of new year.

cause I know yall (rightfully so ) automatically when you get a hold of DCTF the first thing you go to is the  district page where they talk about the players and the outlook for upcoming season. if that is not first then it's got to be the annual "at a glance " section at the end of each classification along with team photo.
so happens that DCTF found it significant & relevant enough to point out Jasper's game vs Carthage.. 
While my self awarded "moral trophy" remains to be both sad & trivial . it is now (yeah I have no shame in my game) a GLORIFIED 🏆

After going down 14-0, Carthage rattled off 70 unanswe Gitmer.

Carthage joins Mart, Celina, Southlake Carroll, Katy, A Springs as the only programs to win eight state champi Scott Surratt is the first 11-man head coach to win eight=

program and is 8-0 in state title games. Only one team, Jasper, played Carthage within 20 points this season

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JasperDawg said:

program and is 8-0 in state title games. Only one team, Jasper, played Carthage within 20 points this season

8-1....Lost in astrodome to a&m consolidated back in 1991 in what was our first state title appearance in football.  Thanks for the well wishes!

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

They better win 42-0 if not your credibility will go out the window. I believe they’re 83 Dfield good. 

Your an idiot, they can win by what ever. 10 to 0 is fine by me. 
If the defense does what I hope, 10 points will be enough with a new O line and tight end. 

• LOL! 1