Longhorns 2022 Thread

Stoney

2 minutes ago, Lhornfan said:

Sanders running wide open down the middle, but Ewers had his mind made up pre-snap. Just horrible football the second half by our offense. 

Ewers is full of himself and all of Texas football has overhyped this dude all over social media and he believes his own hype, dude just might not be it for Texas.

23 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

Just here to say OSU finished the game with zero penalties. 

I hate this conference so much. 

21 minutes ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

The ghost of T Boone Pickens

I said on another site that the refs got paid Boone Pickens Dollars. 

• Like 1

That’s a frustrating loss in a game I think they should’ve won but Ewers definitely had his worst day and when he threw a good ball the receivers hurt him. RBs and oline did their thing but Quinn not being able to complete passes allowed the Cowboy defense stuff the run in the second half. Quinn threw four of his best throws on the last drive 10 yd out to the field to Milton for a first down. He hit Sanders twice up the seam and his last pass was a great ball that went through Sanders hands. Kid had a freshman day in his first road game. He’ll be better for it and after a bye week he’ll get another chance. 

Texas defense gave up 41 but definitely gave the offense plenty of opportunities to build on the lead after halftime. Texas won the special teams battle but couldn’t capitalize on that. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

When was the last time texas lost 49-0? 

Couldn’t tell you. That’s not even really what I was referencing. 

What Texas loss over the last 13 years has stopped any of you from poking at Oklahoma or Texas A&M fans for a bad loss in the last 13 years?

31 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Couldn’t tell you. That’s not even really what I was referencing. 

What Texas loss over the last 13 years has stopped any of you from poking at Oklahoma or Texas A&M fans for a bad loss in the last 13 years?

I could be wrong, but I don’t recall anybody on here coming to an OU thread trolling after an L. If so then count me out of it. But don’t come on the Longhorn thread trolling when you couldn’t even score a single point against the team you’re attempting to troll. 

• LOL! 1

Ewers had a bad game, we saw that. And everyone is VERYYYYY quick to throw him under the bus. Some very bad throws, some decent ones, but last I checked he's still a Freshman, right? A Freshman!!! So yeah, I'll take the bumps in the road with a Freshman right now. I saw right before half that we had 7 penalties for like 70 yds and at that time OSU had 0-0. Not blaming refs one bit, just VERY interesting to see a team with no penalties lol.

Hook'em still \m/ \m/

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

I could be wrong, but I don’t recall anybody on here coming to an OU thread trolling after an L. If so then count me out of it. But don’t come on the Longhorn thread trolling when you couldn’t even score a single point against the team you’re attempting to troll. 

I have made no troll attempt. 

• Like 1

Ewers will be fine. Freshman qb in his first road game. He is going to have growing pains. I fault the play calling today when it was obvious he wasn't having a good day you continue to throw it all over the place? You have the lead going in to halftime...the best running back in the country and his back up isn't half bad either. Run the ball...control the clock. Get an ugly win and move on. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bigdawg16 said:

Ewers will be fine. Freshman qb in his first road game. He is going to have growing pains. I fault the play calling today when it was obvious he wasn't having a good day you continue to throw it all over the place? You have the lead going in to halftime...the best running back in the country and his back up isn't half bad either. Run the ball...control the clock. Get an ugly win and move on. 

I don't know if EWWers will be fine or not,  but his coach is an idiot for not handing the ball to that beast in the backfield at least 40 times! 

• Mr. P locked this topic