Tyler ISD Open?

TrumpisDump

1 hour ago, 2wedge said:

Word is? Are we saying the Rio rumor has some steam, or are we saying it's truly a rumor? I personally think he would be insane to leave that CH team just as they're about ready to break through. If he does make the jump to JT, the next guy at CH would be setting pretty. 

From what I have heard he is taking the Job at JT. All hearsay though so take that with a grain of salt.

16 minutes ago, headhunter02 said:

From what I have heard he is taking the Job at JT. All hearsay though so take that with a grain of salt.

My sources are saying the same, and I can guarantee you we don't know the same people. 

Either this is happening, or a bunch of Tyler folks are just making up the *same* story. 🤔

DISCLAIMER: The information contained within this post in not substantiated nor has it been confirmed, at this point, as fact. Smoaky.com does not endorse this information as factual. It exists for entertainment purposes only until further notice. At the point that the information, within this thread, approaches the level of harmful intent or is deemed "out of control" it will be removed.

• LOL! 2

From the looks of it, he has the best athlete in the backfield and run speed option left and right with zone read. So it's not like he's putting it in the air 30 times a game. And yeah I don't think anyone believes coaches anymore after the Nick Saban trick years ago when he left Miami. If most are saying it from different sources then it's possibly true. And looking at the pay scale, CH not too far off from Tyler ISD. I'm sure it's an increase but idk if I would risk it for a chance at losing a state talented team. 

Yes, it pays over. However the facilities are not ideal. 7-12th graders share one football field at the same location and one weight room between the all 6 grades. A bond was proposed this past fall and didn't pass trying to build an indoor. Multiple bonds haven't passed lately in this community. The facilities at Tyler High are better.

Nuts if you think he’d leave the returning talent he has. A person posted this on fb and everyone ran with it. The ole rumor mill. 

Im sure after losing in the semis two years in a row his eyes are set on one goal. A state championship and he’s has the current and upcoming horses to get it done. 

don't know if its true, but in the past TISD has announced the finialists. At least I remember that when Coach Holmes got the job.  I would be shocked if CH coach leaves with what he has back, but Coach Rush left JT and he had his entire team returrning that was fresh off the semi finals. It can happen.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

don't know if its true, but in the past TISD has announced the finialists. At least I remember that when Coach Holmes got the job.  I would be shocked if CH coach leaves with what he has back, but Coach Rush left JT and he had his entire team returrning that was fresh off the semi finals. It can happen.

Money

40 minutes ago, JugLine said:

Nuts if you think he’d leave the returning talent he has. A person posted this on fb and everyone ran with it. The ole rumor mill. 

Im sure after losing in the semis two years in a row his eyes are set on one goal. A state championship and he’s has the current and upcoming horses to get it done. 

What if it is true what would have to say then? Not saying that it is.

If it is Rio, and one of you yokels broke this news on Smoaky before he had a chance to deliver the message to his players, y'all suck. If it ain't Rio, y'all just caused his cell phone to melt into oblivion for no reason. Either way, not cool. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, 2wedge said:

If it is Rio, and one of you yokels broke this news on Smoaky before he had a chance to deliver the message to his players, y'all suck. If it ain't Rio, y'all just caused his cell phone to melt into oblivion for no reason. Either way, not cool. 

If it made it to Smoaky...then I'm positive his players already heard it.  Trust me.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 2wedge said:

Well either way it is out there

2 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

If it made it to Smoaky...then I'm positive his players already heard it.  Trust me.

Yeah IF this is true I’m sure half of the Chapel Hill team will be moving to JT with him and I’m sure they have address’s of family members they can use. Also I’m sure he told them if he is so they can go ahead and get ready to move to JT.