Week 2: Gilmer @ Kilgore

HJR7

Who's your pick  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Gilmer or Kilgore

• Kilgore
    • Gilmer

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/02/2023 at 12:00 AM

44 minutes ago, MFFL2011 said:

Gilmer is streaming from a hot spot since Kilgore does not have internet in visitors press box. Stream hasn’t been working for me. 

Gilmer is ahead by 2 with under a minute to go and their radio announcers won’t shut up about the officials.  They are such an embarrassment!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Gilmer is ahead by 2 with under a minute to go and their radio announcers won’t shut up about the officials.  They are such an embarrassment!

Yeah I had to mute them. Sounds like they just grabbed some gilmer fans from the stands to announce the game 😅

I'll give some quick thoughts on the game. Kilgore defense played really well. Every level, just an outstanding performance. 

Offensively, when they play with more tempo and going no huddle, the QB seemed way more comfortable and the offense was pretty much able to move at will.

All in all, being down 10 with 3mins I think left in the game.  Kudos, to the coaches and the players. Alot of teams would have threw the towel in but the Dogs' just kept fighting to find a way to win. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HJR7 said:

I'll give some quick thoughts on the game. Kilgore defense played really well. Every level, just an outstanding performance. 

Offensively, when they play with more tempo and going no huddle, the QB seemed way more comfortable and the offense was pretty much able to move at will.

All in all, being down 10 with 3mins I think left in the game.  Kudos, to the coaches and the players. Alot of teams would have threw the towel in but the Dogs' just kept fighting to find a way to win. 

When the Kilgore offense catches up with the defense, whole Nelly, I believe Kilgore and Chapel Hill will see each other twice this year. 
Great game by two power house teams in East Texas. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

When the Kilgore offense catches up with the defense, whole Nelly, I believe Kilgore and Chapel Hill will see each other twice this year. 
Great game by two power house teams in East Texas. 

Agreed.  It will happen. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HJR7 said:

Kilgore/ CH setting up to be a banger. Kilgore might be the only team to stop CH from scoring 50 plus. I see 2 games against each other again this season. 

• Like 3